1800w/CO2/Vanilla Kush/Tangerine Dream/Super Lemon Haze/Sweet Tooth/Ice Cream!!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SmoKiNGuiDeTTe, Apr 1, 2011.

1. #1 SmoKiNGuiDeTTe, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2011
    Starting my new grow as we speak!

SETUP: 12'L x8'W x7'H sealed grow room with AC, 3x 600W 6"air cooled MH/HPS lights, dehumidifier, CO2, water chiller, 2x16" oscillating fans, Sentinel EVC-2 environment control.
    I will be starting from feminized seed:

5x Vanilla Kush
    seed 001.jpg
    5x Sweet Tooth
    seed 002.jpg
    5x Tangerine Dream
    seed 003.jpg
    5x Ice Cream
    seed 004.jpg
    5x Super Lemon Haze
    seed 005.jpg

This run will be done in soil ( 75% Sunshine Advanced Mix #4 and 15% Fox Farm Original planting mix and 10% Pearlite) in 3 gallon grow bags,filling the bottom 2 inches or so with hydroton. I will be choosing the best pheno from each genetic to make moms and eventually do a 2gallon ebb and flow bucket systm with hydroton. Planning on vegging for 2-3 weeks depending on growth rates. I will be vegging for 24/0 w/ 78 deg temps.will do 12/12 cycle for bloom with temps 78deg day 72 night for the first 2 weeks of bloom with CO2 set 800-1000ppm. once week 3 bloom begins i will bring the ppm to 1600 and raise the temps to 83-85day and 70 night. last few weeks of flower i will drop night temps 3deg each week- min 61deg at night. Humidity levels will be kept at 40-60% throughout flowering.Using straight airated tap water with 150ppm. I am starting my nutes at 1/3 strength, then 1/2 strength then full strength for the strains that need it. I will alternate my feeds nute/water/nute/water and so on.

For Nutrients i will be using:
    4 Veg
    Advanced Nutrients new PH/PPM Perfect Sensi Grow A&B
    Roots Accelurator
    B-52
    VooDoo Juice
    MagiCal(only if needed)

4 Bloom
    Advanced Nutrients new PH/PPM Perfect Connoisseur A&B
    Tarantula
    Piranha
    MagiCal(only if needed)
    B-52
    Bud Factor X
    Bud Candy
    Big Bud
    Bud Ignitor
    Rhino Skin
    Nirvana
    Overdrive
    SensiZym
    Final Phase

I am shooting for 3lbs this run but will be happy with whatever i yield as long as these girls stay healthy. I am making a goal of 5lbs for the next run. Ive been around grows for some time but this is my first time growing on my own.I am still a newbie so be easy on me lol that being said- questions/comments are welcome and appreciated!!:hello:

EVERYTHING GROWN IS FOR MEDICINAL PURPOSES ONLY!!::cool::smoke:

2. Some killa genetics! Get them things poppin!

Thanks for stopping in on my journal.

3. Pics will b up soon! just about every seed has sprouted..curious to see what these ladies do:cool:

4. Oh man I hope one day to be rocking setup that big. I'm definitely on board for this one, can't wait to see how those awesome strains do.

Good luck on the grow on man:smoke:

5. Subbed as well. I am also running 1800w in a similar sort space. Looking forward to some pics.

6. thanks for checkin out my grow! just a snapshot of the seedlings- waiting on one SLH and two TDs to sprout. Been about 2 1/2 days since they were planted. Under Florescents until the room is finished. Been watering with plain Poland Springs and aerated tap water.. will add B-52 in a few days. Temp 78deg 40% humidity- will be adding a humidifier tonight.

new grow.jpg

7. Is this SNOOKIE???? bahahahaha

8. Sounds like this is gonna be nice project...

I'm really interested in the green house genetics , I've seen arjans Vids on YouTube and the strains look crazy but I've heard some haters saying a lot of things...

I'm subcribed ( I think???) Can't wait to start my own grow , I'm sure I'll learn something here.

9. The only strain i am familiar with personally is the SLH- the shit is fairly tolerant and throws off some killer buds when done right. this will be a learning experience for myself also, im hoping i can put all my knowledge to use and blast out some beastly buds lol

NO I AM NOT SNOOKIE!!!! i was a tan guidette wayyyy before that bitch came along! LOL

10. lol...ok snookie

11. How r them seedlings?

12. Wow, a tan Guidette.... nice ;) I'm subbed simply because of that, hehe, but the fact you have a EPIC grow on your hands for the very first time is quite fascinating as well. Salute from a fellow Guido =) Will be poppin in from time to time!

13. An Italian connection?

14. I am sad to say i have had 3 casualties. :mad: 2 Tangerine Dream seeds and 1 Super Lemon Haze are looking like they are not gonna make it. Originally the TD seeds were the last to sprout when i was germinating but now they are just as big as the other strains. I guess well see what happens.

Thanks for stoppin in! *fiist pump* hope it turns out to be as epic as u claim lol

15. #16 MrRush, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's quite sad. Hope everything comes around.

16. Sorry to hear bout the casualties.....Every review i read on the Tangerine Dream i hear that the germination survival rate SUCKS! Also if they do germ they take longer than most genetics but once they get going they speed up.

Having said that 22 survivors out of 25 is still good:D:smoke:

17. Hehemm.... (Clears throat)..... lol =) Sucks a few of them might not make it, but I guess with that many, you really can't expect all of the seeds to be healthy, although you would like them to. Let's cross our fingers for the remaining 22 :smoke:

18. Woohoo...siamo in tre.

19. The 22 survivors are looking good. Once they have something worthy of showing i will take a few pics. Just put them under a 600w mh while room is in construction 78deg 68% humidity.