180 watt ufo led set up on 2 plants

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nzgrower1122, May 5, 2015.

1. Hey guys I have a seedling that's 2 weeks tomorrow and another Thats almost two weeks, but they're both really small. I was just wondering if they were health? I'll post some pictures, thanks

2. #2 SmokedOutandHigh, May 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    I'm not an expert grower or anything but I've had seeds that just stop growing for whatever reason; the nutes in the soil could be too strong too start with, causing lockout, which will def stunt the plants.
    Though in reality I suspect the seedbanks give everyone usually at least one bad seed with multi-seed orders as I usually get one or two a order, that won't sprout or will grow to a couple inch's reeeeaal slow. In fact I suspect I have one now, and another that didn't sprout at all after germination. Last order same thing, ordering an average of of say 5-8 seeds a time (bonus included). The best thing to do if this happens is complain to the seedbank on the next order, and there's a good chance of bonus free seeds, at least from herbies. But be careful talking about growing because they get very touchy if you mention it.

Also how big are your pots, as that could be the problem too? Pictures might help, though if they aren't growing you may have to start over anyway.