Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

18 yrs old; parents drug tested me for first time ever..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by astronaat, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Nah, it appears you either actually took time to notice the must be part.. or was previously banned as a minor.

2. I made this account when I was 17; I am 18 now. Either way, I didn’t really come to argue, I just needed advice..

3. I dont get why parents think throwing their children on the street is a solution. specifically christian families. I have family life experience all too similar to what youre going through heh.

best thing to do is create a solid income and create your independence. floating around homeless house to house is the worst environment to attempt to thrive in.

4. My advice:
    Move out. Get your own place.
    Live your life as you see fit.
    Time to be an adult.
    If you’re 18, you’re of age now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Be open and even if you have to bend the truth a bit, do try to maintain a good relationship if that is your inclination.

If you pass the recent test just go forward and be more vigilant. Drop hints and knowledge on them if possible. Quit if need be temporarily.

If you fail the test do as Granny said and mention that you tried "some" in some manner and reduce the fallout if possible.

Best of luck OP.

6. Thanks. It’s Saturday now and got tested last Sunday; I have still heard nothing about it at all. My parents have been acting like it never happened all week.
    I’m beginning to think I may have passed and they just haven’t brought it up to “avoid the situation” I guess? Maybe I have my hopes up too high, but this is taking an agonizingly long time.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Be truthful. If they value your beliefs and respect your decisions then they will sit down and talk about it- if one of their rules is that they don’t want drugs in their house then respect them and don’t bring drugs into the house. If they flip and kick you out then leave but always try to contact them no matter how made they are or how many times they hang up the phone on you (if they are like that). Being honest saves everyone the hassle and is taking your choices in life as your responsibility. You can’t control how they are going to act but you can control how you are going to act- have a plan in place if they kick you out. It is the mature thing to do and lying and being dishonest just messes things up. With great weed comes great responsibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. i think you're gonna fail. if you know you're gonna fail, i'd say it's better to confess...it works in your favor

or just tell them you need some time to move out

9. You’re 18, you’re an adult and can make your own decisions. Try to stay with friends who you know have parents who might be cool with it, until you get on your feet

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Your an adult, living under their roof so they set the rules very simple. Do yourself a favor and make a goal to get out on your own and support yourself or live this kind of a life. Won't be fun I promise you if you stay. Your living with people that will never ever come around with their beleif's regarding weed, etc... so grin and bear it you ain't changing their minds.

11. Well Billy lesson learned here.

Don't let a lady hear you talking about drugs or drink.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Update:
    1 month and 5 days later, I have heard nothing.
    The situation has not been brought up at all, so I think I passed. I know if I failed they would've been on my ass. I think by a month I would know the results lmao. Either way, it shows that there's always hope. So anyone out there that is in a situation that I was, know that you can still always have a miracle happen.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Entirely too long.

14. You had nothing to worry about in the first place.