18 Year old Angst

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Danceswithjuub, Oct 17, 2011.

1. I am an average height, average build, average looks male in college. I have only had about 2-3 relationships in my life, but they were mostly satisfying.
    I am a pretty average guy. I play videogames, I smoke pot and drink, but I do not have much to say. I am a really good listener and good conversationalist when the conversation involves the other person. There is not much to say about myself.

I do not act like an ass. I am not jocky at all. I am not loud, abrasive, obnoxious, none of that. After coming to college I feel like the only way to meet people anymore is to adopt a big personality, but I feel like I am not being myself when I do that. And that feels like a cop-out.

Any guys/girls out there can help me meet new girls? Tips? Places to go? Strategies?

:wave: A young single lad thanks you for your worldy advice. :devious:

2. you're at college, there is someone for everyone.

My only advice is to not look my man, believe me it will work.

3. This has always been my strategy. Most people approach me, I never approach them. I do not know how. I just have nothing to say most of the time.

I prefer to go with the flow and see where that takes me, but that certainly can grow boring quick. Sometimes I feel like I am missing out, just sitting back and not diving head first into things.

4. Be yourself, trying to be someone you aren't will not work out in the end. No matter what once you get to know someone they will see the real you.

All you need is a sense of humor, if you can make a girl laugh shes yours.

5. Luckily my dad gave me the humor genes.

My second girl friend called me "The Funny Guy." :)
    She was so cute.

6. .02: usually when one is him/herself, he/she eventually gets to meet an agreeable counterpart....patience is a virtue so maybe just keep on being yourself without having to act like something/someone else and keep your eyes and heart open....