18 weeks in veg - nutrients for flower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stoner morty, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Hey guys,

A little info before I start:
    -Started plants from seed
    -Went from 1/2 gal to 3 gal with Fox Farms Frog Mix
    -3 weeks ago I switch them to 5 gal with Fox Farms Ocean Mix
    -Fed only Ph tap water
    -Topped multiple times
    -Trained and scroged

Its been quite a long time (longer than planned) but I've finally switched my light over and have started flowering my plants. One of my plants is showing signs of some deficiency and I know that with all the tops to bud its only a matter of time before all 4 are going to be starving for nutrients.

I've been looking to buy some bottled nutrients to get them through the flower stage however I'm so perplexed as to how much I will need to feed them considering the fact that every feeding schedule they give you is based on 8 weeks.

My only thought is to just pick up where week 1 of flower starts, what do you guys think?

Also, does anyone have a recommendation for a bottle nuts for JUST the flower stage?

Thanks.

2. Just hit it with some "Recharge" and Raw bloom from NPK industries. You can pick up on week one of flowering schedule. No problems. Especially if you hit it with the Recharge. I also suggest getting some Cal/mag.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk