18" TORO Fixed Stem Dichro 8/13 arm Double Perc and JOP Chicken Slide

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Hey GC. Went to the New York City today and grabbed this TORO. It's an 8 to 13 arm Fixed Stem Double Perc with a worked dichro wigwag on the top perc. It hits like a dream. I mean, it's unbelieveably smooth.

The JOP Chicken Slide was a great find. He makes Chickens because life is hilarious, and what's funnier than a chicken? I agree. The sculpting is beautiful and the colors delicate.

Milk of both of these pieces will be located here in a bit when I get them edited.

Enjoy-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nice1 i like that slide a lot

3. That thing is so sick. I love that bowl also. Nice pick up.

4. sick pickup..makes me jealous :smoking:

5. Thanks y'all. I like it!

6. titties!!!!!!

7. i want one of those chicken slides badly. mind saying how much it set ya back?

8. toro glass

world class

9. I don't really like to quote prices. But thanks for admiring it!

10. awesome piece dude, i love the worked section on the perc. that chicken slide is funny as hell too.

11. I must say man I love all of your pieces and I have to ask but you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but where do you get the money for all these pieces, or maybe are you a world class headshop haggler? How many water pieces do you have now? It's gotta be over like 15.

12. damn dude that is absolutely ridiculous... that tube is like a dream bong, and that slide is just great... enjoy those 2 great pickups

13. where in the city did u buy those things?

haha if ur around i live 40 mins outside the city

14. Doesn't someone on here have the same slide?

15. thats some more nice fuckin glass trikky! you have very fine taste

16. That Toro is fucking sick. How is the drag compared to, say, a single 4 arm perc?

17. Thanks y'all. Loving this tube.

18. Damn I love that section! Fucking awesome tube.

19. Thanks man, it's blingin'!