Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

18" Toro Beaker / TESC(evergreen state college)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KutmasteR, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Well I am going down to Evergreen in five days and know there has to be a few people from grasscity down there... I actually read about that college on here a while ago before I knew I was going to be going there, thanks grasscity. well onto the tube pictures.
    [​IMG]
    18" 5mm Toro Beaker, 18mm joint, 18-14mm bushing diffuser downstem, Mike Fro paddle martini.. mm mm good.

2. fucking awsome.. what kind of a/c is that?

3. Soverngnity 4-arm with 3 slits on each arm so 16 slit diffusion

4. I have a TORO with the same rasta label, the same sovereignty a/c but a purple label, and I also have a Fro-tini. Good taste.

5. ive got much more let me get some pics.

6. Try to get more lighting and focus on those pics. ;)
    Nice SG a/c those things rock.

7. hey man nice tube! just wonderin if you got it locally or online. from seattle also!

8. no way would seattle shops rep Toro, I got this from a shop in California..

9. wow thats really nice, love the red gold and green. I have had my 24" phire double perc for two months now, should I really look into an ashcatcher like that? does it just help with less cleaning?

10. not "like-this" but any gong ash catcher will do if all your looking for is something to make you clean the tube less.... I reccomend the toro trashcatcher, ehle teardrop, roor 4-arm and of course the SG 4-arm.... but any pill bottle style ac will do

11. bumpidy bump bump

12. i love it.... how much??

13. There's only one pic and it's not even in focus.

Nice dove, though.

14. how much!!!!!!!!

15. Nice, Toro makes some sick ass fucking glass.

16. There are definitely shops in Seattle that sell TORO.

17. Nice Toro. I likin your Froo slide. + rep :smoke:

18. Nice tube! I love toros...