'18 Sexiest Sex Offenders'

Discussion in 'General' started by Highbinder, Feb 28, 2008.

1. There were some pretty hot teachers in my highschool, but none wanted to molest me :(
    What did these lucky bastards do to deserve scoring with sexy older chicks?

2. i amazed theres 18 teens out there stupid enough to turn them in...i banged my TA when i was 14 or 15...ultimately loosing my virginity but i would of had it no other way

3. How come there where none of them at my school when i was in school, maybe I would have went to class :p

4. damn dude a lot of those chicks are hot

some good milfs in there too

the saddest thing in our society is when a kid is such a pussy he admits to having sex with a hot teacher

5. I still wonder how they get caught. Do the kids brag about it? I would.

6. [​IMG]
    Sandra Geisel
    Age at time of offense: 42
    Lover: 4 students incuding a 16 year-old student.

Crime: Having sex with 4 students including a minor in the backseat of her car.

Sentence: Albany County District Attorney’s office filed two felony rape charges.

Ha, like 10 min from my house.
    I'd bang her

7. I'm sure that in vast majority of these cases the teacher got screwed because the kid bragged to his friends. But if I was that kid in that situation, I'd lie my little ass off to keep the hot teacher out of jail.

8. funny shit

9. I fucked my English teacher Freshmen year. She was 22 I think, sexy headheaded beezie. MmmMmmmMmmmmm. Hahahaha.

10. Theres one in that list tho.. the one who tried to get the kid to murder her husband! Thats pretty fucked.

11. She's definitely the MILFiest of the them...so old school they used real film when they took the mugshot...all the other ones are like relatively recent

12. One of them had a love child with them when the kid was 13!!..and now their married

13. This was on digg. The last teacher on the list didn't really do anything wrong.

14. how the fuck do you fit five people in the back of a car?

15. That's some crazy ass stuff right there. How come the attractive ones need to resort to that? Tsk tsk.

16. :rolleyes:

17. Wow, hot bitches.

I cant believe the 13 yr old one who had his kid and then married him when she got out of prison

18. Chain Saw.

19. Id definately bang most of them, others might be sexy but they look pretty messed up in their pictures.