Grasscity - Cyber Monday Sale - up to 70% Discount

18" ROOR tube w/ ROOR Gold Crown A/C

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xhostilex001, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Fiance accidentally tipped our 6 stem ROOR A/C over and broke the stem off the top and 2 of the 6 downstems inside broke. Picked this up as a replacement today down on Haight/Ashbury. Bit of a downgrade but still pretty nice. :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. how much did the tube cost you?

3. tube was around 400. A/C was 170

4. Great piece man. That A/C is amazing. Nice pick up :smoking:

5. holy shit id love to rip that piece of glass. never used a ROOR A/C but that thing looks sick bra

6. thanks. :) hits pretty smooth also. Only took 1 hit from it so far though. Waiting for the girl to get off work and help me break it in. lol

7. +rep man. Looking to buy a gold crown A/C soon in the City to throw on my Lux.

8. Thanks. I was checking out some Lux tubes at the shop today, they're pretty nice and honestly i think that's where the quality is going to be in the future.

You might want to shop soon for the gold crown A/C soon, the peeps at the shop on haight/ashbury seem to think they're discontinued. I bought the last one they had and they said that ROOR won't send them anymore.

9. Video please :smoking: lookes awesome downgrade non the less

10. haha, i'll try to get a video sometime soon. In the mean time, here's a bit of a milk shot. Picture was taken kind of late in the hit though. ;)

Attached Files: