18 Roor Beaker

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by LetMeRollMyWeed, Jan 27, 2014.

1. I've been looking for some quality glass lately and I came upon a Craigslist add for a beautiful 18" roor beaker with a blue logo, no chips, scratches, etc. I emailed the guy and he would be willing to sell it for $130. Roors are almost always incredibly overpriced in my opinion, but this seems like a good buy. I am confident it is genuine, and the seller lives in my hometown of Santa Cruz. Should I pull the trigger? Lemme get your guys' thoughts, thanks.

2. sounds like you found yourself a new best friend. enjoy. 

3. has the seller sent you a picture? just make sure its a good deal on a real roor, and not an overpriced knock off.

4. No he hasn't, but he assured me he has owned it for years and that it's real. I've read the thread on real vs fake roors multiple times so I believe I would be able to tell if was a reproduction. If this baby is real, I'm picking it up today! Stoked! Thanks guys, definitely just found my new best friend😄

5. It's gotta be a knockoff for that price. If you're going to spend that kind of money you should at least spend a couple hundred more to get a real German one from a legit site.

6. Can we see a pic?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app