Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

18 foot tall plant?...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jakethecreator, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Only half a pound wet?.... A 6 foot tall plants can produce over a pound dried

2. They were talking about a single bud, not the entire plant.

3. #23 BurnAFewDown, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Now that's sick

4. Yes indeed.

On a some what related note I have friends trying to tell me getting more than a qp dry off a single plant is near impossible. I'm going to show them these 18footers, but it's sad they just have to educate themselves a little.

5. a QP dry indoors or outdoors is very doable..

6. I've never grown before, and neither have they, but I know getting HP is doable, just because of this lovely site. :gc_rocks:

I try to inform them of what is wrong and right, but most the time they think they know best.

7. yeah.. every grower grows the best weed, and knows more than the other.. that's how we roll :p