18 Bio Hazard Tube with Grav Labs Phoenix Ash-catcher - With Milk Vid

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Shiva Blaster, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Long time smoker, just now starting to get into glass.    I could never really justify the expense before, but now that I grow my own, I decided to buy a few pieces.......nothing really fancy of expensive, but quality glass for the money.

I just got my Grav Labs Phoenix Ash-catcher last week, and LOVE it, so thought I'd post some pics and a video.   I own a couple of other ash-catchers, but they have now become obsolete......easy to clean, massive ice chamber, very little drag, this baby has it all IMO.   Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF6_xdgQHC0&feature=youtu.be

2. And some pics: Loaded with some home-grown Grapefruit from Female Seeds ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389860522.876598.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389860540.095498.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389860552.787494.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389860563.960296.jpg

3. Dude, that is sick.

I have a Grav Labs gravitron I use all the time, but it doesn't come near as fancy as that mother fucker.

Keep on toking!

4. So that ash catcher has a GonG plug that allows for ice? That's cool. It's a natural perc?

5. Unreal setup my man,

Mad jealous

6. Glad to hear you're growing with female seedsSent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app