18 and time to give up weed for life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KingStun10, Dec 1, 2011.

1. the erb is not for everyone

2. You don't know what you're talking about, he can do whatever he wants.

Just don't start throwing blame when it's unwarranted

3. I know, I know. I just get a bit disgruntled when alot of people blame weed for things. It definitely could be the cause, but what I mean is I have seen so many people blame it for non existent effects.

I've just been getting shit from some bible thumper family members regarding my use even though I am an adult and my parents approve it. So basically I went on a rant without formally identifying the situation.

4. Why can't you consider maybe it was the weed. He smoked way too much, and weed DOES increase your heart rate, and at the start, mine significantly. He obviously reacted a lot more to it, and it's spooked him from smoking it.

So what.

5. Oh really... :rolleyes:

6. Thank you for seeing it for how it is, i understand all the haters saying like it wasnt dangerous because i am on a weed appreciation site saying bad thing about the herb but honestly my heart rate being that high i believe that i was at risk for a heart attack.

Please to the haters i do enjoy reading your posts and i would like to know what i could tell my parent to help ez the situation. Shit hit the fan in my life and im tryin to piece it back together

7. #27 RooksYR, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    You probably had a panic attack and THOUGHT your heart rate was going 200bpm. Before even trying weed you should have looked it up and known about panic attacks. Iv never had a full on panic attack because when something like that happens i tell myself its all in my head and i calm myself down.

Iv had times where i had to stop and actualy put my hand on my heart because i was starting to panic that it was going to fast, but once you realise a panic attack for what it is, then you will be able to dismiss it and calm yourself.

Idk what i can say to ease your parents but you can jsut tell them you had a panic attack and if you wana contiue smoking just tell them straight up. TBH this may seem mean but if you had time to go alll the way to the hospital while high, you should have had time to think on the way there, "is my heart really beating this fast? How are my parents going to react from me checking into a hospital for something that could be all in my head."

In any situation that your heart is beating fast while high or not, try to calm yourself. I dont blame you though, you probably thought you were going to die. Im sure we've all had our "Am I going to die because of a stupid plant" moment. (happened to me while choking off smoke for around 3 mins)

8. But remember...

You got a high tolerance when your age don't exist.

9. His weed was probably laced with "THC"....

10. yo ive heard about this shit its fucked up

11. You sound like a fucking child, calling people haters.

Tell them this

Panic attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Which can clearly happen without any substance at all, like I said before - psychological.

12. i do not know exactly that my heart rate was 200bpm but i know for sure that it was at 150bpm when the paramedics came and my heart rate had drastically dropped since the attack started

13. That defeatist attitude will get you no where

14. Super fucking co-incidental, bruh.

THC increases heart rate, so do panic attacks. Fuckin. co-incidental.bruh.

15. next time just chill you aint gonna die

16. LOL WTF.

Since when was quitting smoking defeating? What is he fighting for? What can he win?

What the fuck are you saying?

17. Yeah it does durp, and it's a minor increase that the majority of smokers don't even notice. The only one's that feel like they're having a fucking heart attack are clearly suffering from anxiety and not normal effects of THC.

18. Thank you for this information, yes i am a child at only 18 years old i am still in highschool. Ive come to believe that i did have a panic attack but it was triggered by the weed.

19. You got stoned.. hahahaha

20. It was NOT triggered by weed. The proper term would be exasperated. It caused you to freak out even more and it was a spiral of a panic attack and being high while not knowing what was going on. Weed did not directly cause you to have the panic attack.