Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

18 age limit for forums?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ryax, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perhaps 18 is too young... this whole discussion is so immature I can\'t believe I\'m reading it. They say marijuana stunts mental and emotional growth, so that could be another explanation. 21 is the legal age for drinking, why should it be lower for smoking pot? Some things are better done as an adult when the maturity has had a chance to set in. Teenagers shouldn\'t be on this website IMHO, especially if they should be home studying arithmatic

2. why are you trying to crash on me like i dont know my math. I WAS BORN SEPTEMBER 2nd 1988 JUST BECAUSE I SAID I STARTED POSTING ON THIS FORUM WHEN I WAS 14 I MEANT TO SAY 15, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK, YOU SHOULD GO STUDY YOUR ENTIRE LIFESTYLE THAT YOU PORTRAY AS A INTERNET HYPOCRITE. I WAS HAVING A LOGICAL DISCUSSION AND INSTEAD, ASSHATS LIKE YOU GUYS TURN THIS SHIT AROUND INTO A FUCKING RETARD-SESSION. WHY DONT YOU FUCKING SAY SOMETHING THAT IS RELATED TO MY POST INSTEAD OF BASHING LIKE A HYPOCRITS. IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING LOGICAL TO ADD TO THE DISCUSSION DONT FUCKING POST IT AT ALL

3. Yeah, you are CLEARLY of age Ryax :rolleyes:

You see, but it doesn\'t matter though because you have ACTED extremely immaturely and we do NOT tolerate attitudes like you have shown here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.