Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$18.39 for a half zip of Alaskan Thunderfuck.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Martinsaurusrex, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Hey guys, so my buddy and I were hanging out and I had to go to my friends house to see her, and on the way home I was picking up some wendys, so I called him and said 'Hey man, popping by wendys, want anything?' He's like 'get us 50 chicken nuggets and you'll get a halfzip of my thunderfuck harvest I just dried.

So I order the nuggets and a jr bacon cheeseburger and a medium sprite. All of this is $18.39. I ate the burger and now I'm driving to get my half zip and toke. :)

This is an excellent night for me. Thank god I got the hookup. :3

2. pics or shens

3. ummmm can i come over plz?

4. [quote name='"conawaaay"']ummmm can i come over plz?[/quote]

Yeah what he said. Pretty please?

5. I want your life.

6. can you please read more than the title?

and I'm pretty fucking jelly, not gonna lie. Make sure to take pics, when you get back home with that stuff. Let us know how shit goes.

7. Lulz@how liberally everyone throws "Alaskan Thunderfuck" around.

8. Subbed for pics....lucky bastard :p

9. 1839? you know what happened in 1839? Ill tell you if i can, ima google that year for you. man am I drunk.

Jan 2nd - 1st photo of the Moon (French photographer Louis Daguerre)

Jan 10th - Tea from India 1st arrives in UK

Jan 20th - In the Battle of Yungay, Chile defeats a Peruvian and Bolivian alliance

Jun 12th - 1st baseball game played in America

Jul 27th - Chartist riots break out in Birmingham England (my bday)

Aug 8th - Beta Theta Pi is founded in Oxford, Ohio.

Sep 11th - 1st Canadian track & field meet held (Caer Howell Grounds)

Nov 25th - A cyclone slams India with high winds and a 40 foot storm surge, destroying the port city of Coringa (never to be entirely rebuilt again). The storm wave sweeps inland, taking with it 20,000 ships and thousands of people. An estimated 300,000 deaths result from the disaster.

Dec 18th - 1st celestial photograph (of Moon) made in US, John Draper, NYC

10. [quote name='"Kurdt Kobain"']

can you please read more than the title?

and I'm pretty fucking jelly, not gonna lie. Make sure to take pics, when you get back home with that stuff. Let us know how shit goes.[/quote]

Why be jelly when you can be penut butter?

11. who says he didn't :confused:

take pics or stop lying online to make yourself feel cool or whatever

12. Hey, I'm at my buddies tonight, but if I'm not too high in the morning and forget. :D but hopefully tomorrow!

13. Can't wait until you reply back saying your friend was just joking.

:smoke:

14. Lol you guys rage over the stupidest shit, pics or gtfo? Wtf is this 4chan?

15. Lulz@how poorly you read.:rolleyes:

He said it was his friend's harvest, which means he grew it. Most people know what strain they're growing. ;)

OP, I'm super jealous. Enjoy it!