Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

170G's (6 Oz's) of Really fuckin' sweet, ripe, and fresh Mary Jane!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lion, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Look at this pure-dankity-dank, stinkin' up it's bag. Fuckin' tasty!

[​IMG]

Big chunks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rawr!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can't wait to devour this bag, I'll be here.

2. Sigh... these jokes are getting old.

I applaud you tho for actually having that candy :D I can never find it anymore.

3. Are you kidding? Grow that shit yourself, just use some peanut butter on the stem of your plant, it'll work...

4. #4 infamous_pie, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    i lol'd... like how you edited the one where you're biting into it haha.

5. Thanks mate, I'm rollin' a peanut-butter joint right now.

6. Rollin' rollin' rollin'

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Ignore him OP

I found this funny.

He even delivered with the pics.

Its a win in my book.

8. [​IMG]

God, you're silly.

9. [​IMG] :smoking:

10. Dank pickup bro. +Rep

11. Thanks :smoking: High as fuck. Sittin' here with the keebler elves'n'shit.

12. Most pathetic attention thread I've seen in awhile.

Epic fail.

In a matter of a week this thread will wither away into the depths of the internet, and no one will remember anything of it.... At least thats a relief.

13. Why can't we all just rub our dicks together, and solve this the right way, aye? I mean, we're on a forum, ALL about weed! Let's just take a few deep breaths of smoke, and relax. No harm done mate, I didn't realize you were a moderator for this forum, and for that, I apologize. Peace, I'm off to munch.

EDIT: lol Slut.

14. +rep lol pretty random tho

15. #16 Lion, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009

Thanks! I'm afraid to post, I might get called out for being an attention whore, with only an impulse to suck more forum cock, and feed my need for a high amount of posts. Jesus fuck, shove that +rep deep into my warm bowels.

EDIT: This thread made me hard.

16. +reps haha fuck the haters

17. Agreed mate, we're havin' a good time, let's not let a couple spoiled peaches ruin the tree!

18. AHAHAHAHAH Keebler Elves AHAHAHAHAhAH xD :eek::D:D:laughing: :laughing: :smoking:

19. That would be a great way to smuggle hash, lol. Honey Blonde Hash.