Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

17 yr old vs 14 yr old

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jack228, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 14 is freshman year of high school. I personally wouldn't fight a 14 year old from when i turned like 16. But when i was 14 this 16 going on 17 year old beat my ass. Nobody made fun of him for it.

2. So a 17 year old is gonna fight someone over shit said over the computer? I could imagine a freshman doing that. But if he is 17 he is what a senior? Tell him to get a fucking life. There is no point in fighting that kid for pretty much no reason. And if your friend wins he is most likely gonna get his ass beat by the kids brother.

3. the 14 year old is in grade 9 and the 17 year old is a senior in high school

4. is the 17 year old really on another mental and physical level? how so?

5. Well OP did the fight go down?

6. Tell his older brother or parents . A few years ago some black kid that must have been five ( no joke ) was chasing me and my friends and throwing crab apples at us. I threw one back it hit him in the chest and he started crying and said he's bringing his older brother to kick our ass . A few minuites later we see this kid with a black guy that had like 18 inch biceps and was jacked as fuck. We were ready to run for our lives . The big black guy asks us what happened we told him . He gave his brother a few smacks and he's like BOI NEXT TIME IM GONNA LET THEM KICK YO ASS . He then proceeded to drag his brother home by the ear . It was awesome

7. apparently the 14 year old is bringing 2 other 14 year olds and they're going to roll up to my friends house in their car and beat him up.. if they try too im 19 and im going to whoop all 3 of their asses if they touch him (not actually hurt them really bad just give em a smack or two to back off because my friend doesnt want to fight)

8. [quote name='"jack228"']

apparently the 14 year old is bringing 2 other 14 year olds and they're going to roll up to my friends house in their car and beat him up.. if they try too im 19 and im going to whoop all 3 of their asses if they touch him (not actually hurt them really bad just give em a smack or two to back off because my friend doesnt want to fight)[/quote]

Since when do 14 year old kids drive , cool story bro

9. don't ask me that's why they said they're going to do it at night probably so they don't get stopped by the popo

10. [quote name='"jack228"']

well i mean you're not just going to let a 14 year old beat you up right? he's gotta do something to defend himself.. or should he?[/quote]

I wouldn't set up a fight with the kid. If he walked up to me and punched me...well then I'd knock his punk ass out.

11. [quote name='"TheClassicToker"']Whats this have too do with cannabis?[/quote]

Duh, weed makes people violent. :wave:

12. [quote name='"The Green Toker"']
    Oh well this changes everything. Your friend needs to grow up.. A kid talking shit to me over the computer just makes me laugh. Although if a kid talks shit to my face then touches me in any way, hes going to get whats coming for him.. After I find out hes 18 however..[/quote]

I agree, but I'm an 18 year old senior in high school, and if a freshman (14/15) wanted to set up a fight with me, I wouldn't do it. But if he sucker punched me...he would die.

13. Who cares if someone talks shit..10% of people you meet will automatically hate you..10% will like you...focus on the 80%

14. [quote name='"burtontoker"']
    The only way your friend is going to get attacked is if he is near the kid. If he avoids the situation totally, he won't have to worry about it.

If your "friend" starts being assaulted, then fight back with reasonable force. If he starts beating the shit out of the kid, its no longer self-defense and is also assault. Putting the kid in a choke-hold or double-legging him to the ground is enough to be reasonable self-defense and he won't be going to juvie for assault, whereas the little kid will for throwing the first punch.[/quote]

Never throw the first punch. :cool:

15. finally a straight forward answer

16. [quote name='"jack228"']

apparently the 14 year old is bringing 2 other 14 year olds and they're going to roll up to my friends house in their car and beat him up.. if they try too im 19 and im going to whoop all 3 of their asses if they touch him (not actually hurt them really bad just give em a smack or two to back off because my friend doesnt want to fight)[/quote]

14 year olds with cars? Are their parents driving them to the fight?

17. im guessing they take their parents car without them knowing or their parents just dont give a fuck. either or really...

18. [quote name='"jack228"']

im guessing they take their parents car without them knowing or their parents just dont give a fuck. either or really...[/quote]

Well if 14 year old FRESHMAN, not middle school rolled up to wherever I was in cars, acting badass, I would probably just pick up the nearest rock, and put it through the windshield. Let them explain that to mommy and daddy. Don't fight them though. Defend yourself, or tell your friend to defend himself. Honestly a 17 year old should be able to one punch KO some little kid. Don't get him on the ground and bash his face in. That's too much.

19. That awkward moment when your 17 year old friend is you

20. #100 *guest, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
    Under review because, wow, what an immature concept for a thread. :poke:

EDIT: You know what, I'm not even going to re-open this because it doesn't belong in Apprentice Tokers anyway. Or anywhere else on these forums, really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.