Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

17 yr old vs 14 yr old

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jack228, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. he's 17 but do u think he could beat up a 14 year old? i dont know because i only fight ppl who are 20 21 and im 19 so its around my age

2. [quote name='"jack228"']

no its not one of those SWIM situations can u guys just give me some advice so i can tell my friend what to do or what if ur just gonna make fun of my friend then dnt bother posting at all im trying to help him out with advice[/quote]

Dude, cut the bullshit.

3. Your friend should man up and ignore them. What does he gain from fighting kids? Nothing. Probably jail time, if ANYONE catches them fighting. What does he gain from ignoring the kids? Self-respect, maturity, not going to jail.

I dunno, you should ask your friend how much he likes buttsecks. If the answer is any form of no, then he shouldn't fight children.

4. yeah ill tell him he shouldnt fight the kid i guess ur right

5. Just make sure your friend doesn't bite the kids ear off,

[​IMG]

6. The 14 year olds probably gonna win because the 17 year old is pussy enough to fight a 14 year old and probably has no clue what hes doing lol.

7. ur not suppose to say ur under 18 here, you're account might get locked...
    Why do you want to fight a 14 year old, just ignore him. If he hits you, just hit him back don't be the one to start it.

8. [quote name='"Ganjagamer"']Your friend should man up and ignore them. What does he gain from fighting kids? Nothing. Probably jail time, if ANYONE catches them fighting. What does he gain from ignoring the kids? Self-respect, maturity, not going to jail.

I dunno, you should ask your friend how much he likes surpise buttsecks. If the answer is any form of no, then he shouldn't fight children.[/quote]

Fixed.

9. If don't want to fight and realize what you have done is stupid, apologize.
    If you think you are justified to hit the 14 year old, hit em. What ever makes you happy because at this point you're worried about it.

10. Your friend sounds like a weak bitch man. No offense. Sounds like you two are somewhat close. Speaking for myself, I couldn't give a fuck less at what a 14 year old had to say to me in person, let alone the internet. I'm 22 but, at 17 I still wouldn't have cared. He's small potatoes bro.

Beating a 14 year olds ass is not going to prove he's a tough guy. I'd try to talk him out of it if you can. If there are any sensible people that go to this school, I would hope that they think this is pretty lame like I do.

11. Why are there 2 different threads about the same subject when its not a common subject trololololo trolololo

12. he's not a bitch but he's an alright fighter. i'm not explaining the whole story again, so go read the above posts. i'll tell him not to fight him.

13. 14 isnt all that young really it could go either way

14. [quote name='"jack228"']

he's not a bitch but he's an alright fighter. i'm not explaining the whole story again, so go read the above posts. i'll tell him not to fight him.[/quote]

You're a bitch and your gonna get your ass kicked by a 14 year old! LOL this shits hilarious

15. [quote name='"jack228"']my 17 yr old friend is gonna fight a 14 yr old tomorrow and im gonna watch who do u think would win?[/quote]

Wow your friend sound soooo cool.

16. [quote name='"catfish swiming"']^^ lol at roid rage. Either jack is new to these forums or is a troll. If he is a troll he is successful.[/quote]

Meow .

17. Who said you had to explain the story again? I got it man, and I'm still calling him a weak bitch. He is a bitch if he lets a 14 year get to him. They're not even close to being on the same mental or physical playing field.

If the kid is talking shit, talk shit back. Don't get into any stupid ass pissing contest over some internet bullshit.

18. Is your friend's name Jack?

19. You guys are cute!

20. By the title i thought this was about a relationship. I know a guy who's 18 and dating a 15 year old. Her moms pissed cuz she read texts and found out they fucked, and he cant see her besides school cuz her mom will call the cops if she sees him. He needs to grow the fuck up and raise his standards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.