Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

17 yr old vs 14 yr old

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jack228, Nov 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. too couch bound to fight

2. I'm saying he should cry, and plug up his wounds...It doesn't end when you "grow up" it just continues from people that essentially have control over whether or not you keep getting paid or not.

And a man will never fight a child, so naturally I assumed we are talking about females here and thought it sounded kind of like "that time of the month", you know?:cool:

3. the 14 year old was talking shit and doesnt even know the guy in real life he was just talking shit to him over the comp and wanted to fight him for no reason and i think u have a mental advantage over a 14 year old if ur 17 because u grew a lot in those years like the guys said above

4. no it's guy vs guy lol and ya i get what u mean but if he gets attacked he has to defend himself lol

5. Whats this have too do with cannabis?

6. The only way he will be "attacked" is if he shows up. He can show he's a real man by not getting into that kiddy, immature bullshit.

I'm starting to think the OP is either a total moron, or a troll, maybe both.

7. fuck yo i be 14 years old and i beat the shit out of 17 year olds daily. (not rly im not 14 lol)

8. ok now ur acting like weed is crack

9. No need to ask bro.

10. im not a troll nor a moron i'm just wondering, what will my friend do if they attack him? stand there and get beat up? and he didnt start shit the 14 year old just talked shit for no reason at all and wants to fight him

11. Wait, then what have i been smoking?

12. well i dont know how would you know who would win? if the my friend (17 year old) doesnt really know how to fight but tries his hardest do u think he could win?

13. Really, a 14 year old starts talking shit for no reason? That doesn't really make any sense. Why would a young kid pick on someone older than him unless he had a reason? Is your friend incredibly obese and ugly or something and the kid just felt like picking on him? There must be a reason.

When is the 14 year old going to attack him? At the fucking bus stop? Jesus christ, a 14 year old isn't even in high school yet how the fuck do the two even know each other? This entire story doesn't even make any sense, why would a 14 year old randomly, with no reason, start shit with a 17 year old?

14. Do either of them use steroids?
    Usually the roid rage wins

15. ^^ lol at roid rage. Either jack is new to these forums or is a troll. If he is a troll he is successful.

16. Oh well this changes everything. Your friend needs to grow up.. A kid talking shit to me over the computer just makes me laugh. Although if a kid talks shit to my face then touches me in any way, hes going to get whats coming for him.. After I find out hes 18 however..

17. dont fucking ask me im wondering the same thing and my friend is going to fight him in the front of the school tomorrow and the 14 year old just felt like talking shit for exactly no reason at all just trust me bro i know it doesnt make sense at all either im just wondering if i should help my friend with this 14 year old and tell him not to fight him or not to bother with him idk what to do

18. Lol I thought we were potheads. Where's the peace man? :smoke:

19. When I was in ninth grade there was a junior who was dating this hot chick in my art class and I was super shitty at art so she would always do my projects for me and it was pretty sweet because I remember just sitting there staring at her tits while she did my work. Anyways. She was like 14 and her boyfriend was 17 and I was talking shit to him and calling him a pedophile or some dumb fourteen year old insults. So he decides he wants to show me a lesson and shows up at my school with two of his friends and wants to fight. I could have cared less because either way I knew I was gonna look like a badass for fighting a seventeen year old, even if I got my ass beat. So we're talking shit and I'm like let's just get it over with. I pulled out my brass knuckles that I got from my older brother and the kid looks at me like I just grew two feet and gained fifty pounds and decides he doesn't want to fight anymore.

Moral of the story? Any fourteen year old that agrees to fight a seventeen year old is a badass mofo. But that seventeen year old is a pussy who needs to be put in his place.

20. Well, you haven't asked your friend, "why?" It's a pretty simple, yet important question.

Tell him to man up and laugh in the kids fucking face and walk away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.