17 year old trick or treaters

Discussion in 'General' started by cowofsteel, Nov 1, 2003.

1. My favorite thing to do on halloween is to pass out caramel covered onions...nothing like watching a kid bite into a nice tasty caramel onion :) ...WG

i'm back, i think

2. Im here to defend those big kids at heart and drunk :D
    we not retartered!

3. ahah a crazy treat would be knocking on your own door from the inside lol

4. actually I think that would be more of a trick :D ...stoners lol

5. Or they just love free candy. Add me to that list.

6. you guys really can't argue with him here, since you'r both stoners...

but yea, i understand people love free candy, but i'm sure you all dress up for it.... unless your drunk... sensi ;)

7. Of course I dress up..one year I went as the Hawaiian Punch guy..I made that costume myself.

Although one year my costume was sort of lame. I went with two friends and the other two went as Lil' Miss Muffet and the Spider...I didn't know they were going to have a theme going so as a last resort I dumped oatmeal on my head and went as the curds and whey. :D

8. haha, with a costume that funny, i'd have given the whole bowl

.... well not really, I need *somthing* for munchies! lol

9. no we're not....were fucking mangled....and want free yummmy candy in my tummmmy when the oppurtunity arrives..... Plus what better costume on holloween then a drunk, its a really fun and easy on to do..... all ya need is a 12 pack.... some shots an a lil somethin somethin..... :p

10. Yea i went trick or treating this year.. heh I was dressed up as some monster with an axe in his head. I couldn't really wear it though because my glasses were in the way haha.

11. LOL :D Bringing up a year old holloween thread on Christmas :D :smoke: hehe...

Well anyway, Long as ya gotta costume, I don't care if yer 50 :smoking: I'll pass ya some candy :D

I agree with, No effort=No candy ;)

12. Halloween is the best holiday. Alas I am too old to Trick Or Treat (35) but I do love scaring the piss out of little kids!!!

13. If they look like they are in high school I tell them to go away, but really the only older kids we get are actually boys coming to the door to see what cute costume my milfy wife has on that year.

The 7th and 8th grade boys are funny as hell. "Boy, pick your tonuge up off the ground. That's my wife, dumbass. You want my foot in your ass?" :laughing:

14. At first, I was :confused:, because why would somebody be posting that now?

Then I saw somebody bumped a 6 year old thread.:rolleyes:

15. So what? It's only about 2 months from Halloween. Before you know it all the kids will be back in school and time will just fly by.

EDIT: It does make me wonder why and how it got bumped...did someone do a google search on 17 year old trick or treaters??? :laughing:

16. Whats everyone being this year?

17. True that, but the original post sounds really fucked if you read it first before reading the post date.
    Sounded like this guy was having 17 year olds come up to his house in the middle of August asking for candy.:D

18. Halloween is a joke, I dont like any part of it.
    but what would you guys say is the age cutoff where its innapropriate to go trick or treating? 13-15? 17 years old is pretty funny...i would probably bust his balls and be like 'are u serious dude?'

19. The last time I trick or treated was when I was 12, so I would say the oldest I would give candy out to would be 13 or so.

20. YES! I love halloween! I just give everyone candy seriously no need to be a hater its just a piece of candy after all.