17 year old in foster care cuz dad smoked pot

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Trogdole, Jan 29, 2010.

1. 1110 KFAB - Omaha's News, Weather & Traffic

Apparently this jackass posted 90 videos of him smoking pot with his 19 and 17 year old kids. The kid, 17 years old, is in foster care, because his dad smoked pot.
    Gotta love the drug war. Separating families, one kid at a time.

2. the dad must be proud,.. family full of idiots

3. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(is all i can say

4. your a idiot for saying that all he did was smoke a little herb with his kids

5. The idiotic part wasn't smoking with his sons; it was posting public YouTube videos of him smoking with his sons. It documented it and gave police reason to search.:rolleyes:

And by the way, "your an idiot" is actually spelled "You're an idiot"

6. Wow, thanks DEA, I feel safer now that I know in my street, a family that only smoked together and caused no harm is seperated from one another and the 17 year old is stuck living in the hell hole system of our foster care for about a year.

Man our government really looks out for us, and here I thought it was the violent criminals and thieves we needed to worry about...not families :rolleyes:

7. You know us stoners...we're fucken craazy!

Reefer madnesss was right!!! :rolleyes:

8. fuck youtube

9. Yeah, they were probably checkin out white women, or something. Fucking criminals.

10. This action will cost the state hundreds of thousands of dollars and destroy a family.

I mean really... worth it?

Really?

Is that states job, destroy a family for nothing...

And yes, the dude was a flipping idiot posting a video of himself committing a felony..

The tax payers are idiots for being willing to foot the bill of this invasion by the state.

The citizens are idiots for what they have allowed our government to become - stormtroopers.

11. He really was stupid for posting the videos...

12. That's absolute crap they're charging him with child abuse. I hate when they use the presence of children to drum up additional charges. Although an entirely different case, I can't help but be reminded of Will Foster, a guy with chronic arthritis, who wound up getting 93 years for a personal medical grow back in the 90s. The penalty for him was so severe due to the aggravating factor that he had a minor (his own daughter) living in the house. Again, the circumstances of each case are completely different, but I cite it because it's another example of this BS tactic employed by prosecutors to demonize and vilify parents.

13. well i wouldn't post a vid smoking pots with my kids (if i'd have any) but still it kinda sucks that the child is in foster care only for weed... damn i'm glad to live in Canada, and i'm also glad my mom doesn't smoke!

14. could i go to jail for growing weed and having a 2 year old in my house at the same time, havent started growing yet but was about to:cool:

15. This kid that is practicly a brother to me is in foster care because his mom smoked weed with him :mad:, It's really fucked up....

16. you could go to jail for growing weed kid or no kid. look on norml.org to see your states laws then decide

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZipEDTirJY]YouTube - Smoking The Cross Blunt[/ame]

18. Yay Nebraska!

19. Damn, I watched that video a long time ago and never thought it would end up in some case. Shame how they separated a family like that.

20. it is kind of stupid to post vids of you and ur kids smoking but hey they might of wanted memories of smoking with their pops and im sure the 17 year old prob put that shit online. Its fucked up looked like a normal fam to me...:devious: