Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

17 hours of tokin

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lastout, Sep 30, 2006.

1. I just spent (Yesterday) 17 hours smokin on 1oz of some mids. Im not talking about smoke then 3 hours later. I'm talking about every 15 to 30 minutes of lighting another bowl. I can't remember ever smoking like this. Today I feel a little hung over, kinda sluggish. Had a great time!

Whats the longest consecutive amount of time have you smoked? I'm not talking about over days with hours between the hits. I mean at least one bowl/joint/etc in less than a hours time over a long period of time.

2. probably a week or so.

3. yea same, prolly about a week and a half, with some sleep at night.

4. My longest continually uninterupted session was about 20 hours. I started with a wakeandbake, and then burned through my remaining quarter of diggitydank, like as close to a one-hitter-quitter i've ever had, because i was about to go out of town for a month and i didn't want my roommates to smoke all my shit, so i did. It worked out nice. Flying stoned is awesome.

5. All of you guys are my heroes.

6. ive done like a 16 hour speed smoke if thats possible. me and my buddies were on this bus to go board in utah and we smoked from 5 in the mornin til like 9 at night. we smoked over 3oz with just 3 of us. we only stopped when we went for fast food.

7. When I first moved out, and to my friends place in the city, we got baked and stayed baked all day. The earliest I went to sleep was like 3:00 a.m for like the first week, then time caugh up with me and had to take a day off.

8. thtas all crazy

9. <-- 36 hours. didnt sleep the whole times.. started at 6 am one morning and didnt stop all day. i have an outside bed and i spent the whole night out there smokin every 30 min. then smoked with people until 6 pm the next night.

10. i went camping with some friends, right by the delaware river. woke up at like 7:00 for a nice wake and bake, every hour or so we would smoke another blunt. we did this for 4 days. fuckin best half-week of my life.

we made this solid ropeswing too, swung right into the river, pretty sick...

11. i cant remember...:smoke:

17 hours is a long time, i think would pass out after like 3-4 hours of straight smoking...i normally just smoke till im high then stop.

12. I went to a music festival for 2 days and on the first day I got really drunk and slept in a tent till about noon then did about a half G of some yack. Smoked about every 30 minutes till about 4 o'clock then slept all the way home in the car ride. Pretty fuckin crazy weekend.

13. hah, that takes me back about 3 years ago, back when i was actually starting to get blowed out every day.

i remember on my buddy ash's birthday his mom gave him some money so we went out and bought a half... we had that gone in a good 3 hours just between us 2. we were rollin joints with joints in our mouth, smoking like a couple feens... i think when we woke up in the morning there was something crazy like 17 roaches laying on the table where we usually smoke... that morning we took all the roaches and got 5 more joints and smoked those and went skating...

god i miss the times like that

14. Id have to say about 9 hours of staight non stop smoking session, it was fun, but i never have alot of money, hahaha i just spaced out after writing this for like 5 minutes straight and forget to send it, peace gc!