17 foot pet CROCODILE!!!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by HeavyHands, Sep 30, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1VPSnkQV7Y&feature=related]YouTube - Friendly Crocodile (best pet ever) Man vs Crocodile[/ame]

this guys nuts. but he has the best guard animal ever nobody's fucking with a 1,000 pound croc :eek:

2. dude thats awesome i want to tame a animal like that . its like your own dragon or dinosaur sick

3. yea i thought it looked like he was playing with a dinosaur when he was wrestling in the water with it

4. Maybe crocodiles aren't so cold blooded after all...

5. He's gonna be another statistic, just give it some time

6. no different than Timothy Treadwell who thought he could live amongst bears. One day his buddy will get hungry and see him as a nice warm sack of meat.

7. this.

sure that croc is hungry but one day if he misses his feeding or is feeling kinda off chomp chomp no more human.

8. you would think if that hasn't happened in 20 years its not gonna happen

9. The video says 5 years...

And Treadwell was never friends with the bears, they always thought he was a douche.

10. #11 HeavyHands, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    yea it does my fault. still 5 years is a long time to be having a pet croc and still telling the tale.

i thought that treadwell guy lived with the bears off and on he never actually lived year round

maybe crocs are just better companions than bears

11. Id definatly tap that croc hardcore. im sorry guys im just coming right out with it.

12. No you were right it is 20 years. Watch.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlz6iNw0Qes&feature=related]YouTube - Man swims with 17 foot Crocodile[/ame]

13. Hell yeah, thats awesome! One day I want a pet bear :D No one would ever fuck with someone with a pet bear haha. Plus bears are just cuddly looking :love: