17 days into flowering, pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Suppa_K, Feb 23, 2010.

1. So I put my 5 plants into flowering on the 6th of this month, they were 37 days old when I did so, and they all showed sex relatively fast, males first.

It looks awesome, first grow so I have never seen an actual flowering plant, its so crazy looking, the hairs just look awesome I can not imagine this shit being bad at all. Makes me think it will be amazing because im pretty much getting fresh marijuana here. Either way, here ya go, how do they look? The plant is only around a foot, little more. I fimmed and LST it alot, so I have many small bud spots but this is only 17 days I cant wait to see what she will look like in 2-3 weeks! I can already see the bud "mass" forming.

So looking good right?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 peterjoseph88, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    Hey nice looking ladies.... I'm on the same day flowering as you..buds look about the same size. Its nice to have one to compare to...what are you using ...lighting,medium,nutrients.. take care
    PHP:

3. unless you're into breeding get those males outta there. they'll fuck up your whole grow if all you want is some ganja to chief on.

4. X2. Kill and destroy your males NOW or you'll be puffing a big nug of seeds. It may be too late. Congrats on the grow!

5. dudes, how could you tell from those pics that they are males??

JR

6. he just mentioned that he had males. didn't mention destroying them. better safe than sorry!

7. Oh, hah I didnt even think about that.

Ofcourse I killed em' I didnt think I had to say so haha. But yeah they are long gone, so its even better my one girl is getting over 150w, theres like 12 CFL's on her.

I also have a smaller plant that was only vegged for around 2-3 weeks, roughly half the size of mine, so it got shoved into flowering early but it turns out that one is a female too, so its going to be interesting how much bud I can get from it, its topped and being LST'd also.

And K.O.G. how long did you veg those monsters for, jesus.