Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

160$ stolen from me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jkb36, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Long story short, this kid snatched 16 gs from me yesterday and ran off, I'm more pissed about the principle of it more than actually losing the weed, he really didn't think things through , cause within 30 minutes I had everything from his parents phone numbers to his sat scores, I'm not trying to hurt this kid and I'm not trying to get anybody in jail , I just want him to realize that hitting licks probably isint the best thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. school of hard knocks. make some sense for him

• Like Like x 1
  3. Find his car and bash all the windows out. Lol just kidding. Sounds like you will have to take the loss. Guy was probably at rock bottom to do something that stupid.

4. what are you going to do with his sat scores and his parents' phone numbers? just make sure you avoid situations where something like this can or will happen.

• Like Like x 2
  5. How did he run off with it? We need more details. If you just up and run off, you can bet I'll be hot on your heels. I don't smoke with anybody who's underage, and odds are i know where you live and work if I'm smoking with you, I'll just be by later to collect it, weed or cash, your choice. Next time it's better if you ask though.

• Like Like x 2
  6. If someone ran off on me they wouldnt make it far. Or id just make em shit their pants with my 6 shoter with blanks in it.