160 mg oxy in one night

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by midnite toker x, Sep 8, 2009.

1. #1 midnite toker x, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2009
    ok so heres my story. i've done oxy about 5 or 5 times before so this time i decided to take more than i ever had before. so i broke into my uncles room who was living with me at the time and stole 4 oxy 40mgs. i waited until my family left the house and snorted 2 40mg pills at about 6:00pm. 5 minutes after that i was UNBELIEVABLY FUCKED UP. i was so fucked i could barely function. so after laying there tripping out for about 2 hours the effects were just starting to become less strong so i decided to snort the other 2 40mg pills at around 8:00pm. after that i cant remember much except for barely being able to walk 20 feet across the room to my bed. i quickly fell asleep and woke up twice in the night to puke. i woke up at like 6:00am and was still fucked up so i decided to eat something. BAD MOVE! after eating i puked uncontrollably for the next hour. then i did some research online and realized how fucking stupid taking so much was and i am very lucky to be alive. moral of the story; oxy=BAD. i wouldnt advise anybody to take without researching it first it its not worth the risk. well thanks for reading such a long ass story,

peace.

2. Lesson learned, right?

3. Yeah....I see you realize this but I thought i'd just point it out again.....................that was really, really, naive and stupid.

4. yea i learned my lesson quick. i refuse to touch that shit now
    i just stick to the ganj :smoke:

5. everything in moderation bro, oxy is dope every once in awhile

6. ya i actually prefered it to weed the first few times i tried it until i was smart enought to research it on the internet. it sucks that shits so bad for you....

7. i've been to mead!

anyways, you should be very grateful that you made it through that experience with such a low tolerance.

and don't steal pain meds from your uncle if he needs them! shameee!

8. lol he doesnt need them he sells them in his office at CU. fucker makes 1200$ a month just from sellin them

9. Lesson learned? Don't be a fucking idiot.

Look up your damn drugs before you take them AND if you are already ridiculously fucked up why would you take that same dose again and only hours later at that? Do your research next time or everyone will be celebrating your Darwin Award.

10. Why dont people ever do their research on what they're going to be taking?:rolleyes:

Seriously, its not that hard and doesnt take that long. I hope you learned your lesson.

11. ^ Couldn't have said it better.

12. + rep for stealing your uncles pain meds.......

13. #13 Bloodheart, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2009
    I fixed that for you.

Sorry bro, opies are not bad for you. In fact, opies are 100% safe on the body. Addiction and overdose are the only real concerns.

14. oxy isnt bad when your not on the verge of death

15. :eek:
    this makes me ponder whether or not I have snorted some of your uncle's oxy.
    haha

16. you just took way too fuckin much for you 5th time, you could of snorted on those 40's and got high

17. #17 MajorStoner, Sep 8, 2009
    Haha, pun intended? Oxy is always dope.

And to the OP, how did this possibly seem like a good idea? You took 4 pills that are meant to be taken by people with severe chronic pain EVERY 12 HOURS, and then (this is the fun part), you decided to take off the extended release coating; which, besides being strongly advised against in the instructions of OxyContin is also a crime in itself, but it also makes the oxycodone much more potent and more dangerous, and of course, easier to OD on.

Edit: Damn bigd, that's some heavy shit. But to the OP, or anyone, if you're in a situation like this don't go to sleep please, that's how one ODs on opiates (CNS depressants), you fall asleep, experience respiratory failure, fall into a coma and then die without proper medical attention.

So if you're ever in this position do everything you can do stop yourself from falling asleep. Don't hesitate to call a friend or something to come over and help you stay awake, since you might not be able to yourself. They might be a little annoyed that they have to 'babysit' you but they'd much rather be doing that than going to your funeral.

18. #18 thebigd^, Sep 8, 2009
    OP, that is nuts.

There was a party, in the city I used to live in in Kansas City. Small suburb city, right out side of KC. Long story short, we were all dosing OC's and drinking pretty heavily. One kid in particular had had more OC's, then liquor, and was drinking pretty softly. He ends up going outside, into his car, passing out and dies.

Sad thing is, we were all noddin' hardcore, and just in our own mood and environment that no one thought to check on him. This is one of these deals, that I wonder if there is a hell, and if we are going there.

I know you were not drinking on them, but even so, you must educate yourself on drugs like these.

The Moral of the story should not be 'OXY=BAD' but 'Uneducated=BAD'.

I hope you learned your lesson, guy. I mean that with nothing but the best intentions.

1,500th post!

19. damn you dont have to hate

20. lol ya i easily got high off of 20 mgs the times before