16 year old hydromorphone

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by falcon10911, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Is there any use in them at all or are they trash?

2. i have no idea what that is....i have no idea why i posted in this thread.

3. "Hydromorphone is an opiate, narcotic analgesic, used primarily in the treatment of moderate to severe pain. It is a semi-synthetic derivative of morphine."

Basically i'm asking if there is any use in a 16 year old opiate.

4. He's saying he has some Hydromorphone tabs that are 16 years past expiration date. Correct?

How do the pills look? Have they deteriorated much? Do they crumble easily?

Where where they kept, and what in? What kind of conditions? Like cool, humid, dark in direct light, etc etc. ?

Peace

5. I really wouldnt advice trying to eat 16 year old pills.. yet some dilaudid would be amazing.. its a really strong pain killer and im on Oxycontin right now lol

6. ummm, i believe that opiates get stronger with age- provided they were stored in decent conditions.

7. no.

They are okay to take, however they lost a degree of potency. That amount of loss varies on age, storing condition, and the substance itself, so I couldn't tell ya just how much they've lost so be careful dosing.

8. that'd be fucking groovy, like cheese

9. I actually don't think that they get stronger with age, depending on how they are after sixteen years would depend on how good they are.

I too have something, I think it is hydromorphone that is old, but it got moisture in the bottle and the pills have crystals on them now. They won't crumble or break, and I think they are probably at their half life, which is what I would expect of your pills as well.

To be completely honest, I haven't taken mine yet and probably never will. Who knows what is up with them now, they are old, they weren't stored well, and it's a little scary to take pills that are that old.

I do know that I won't throw them away though.

10. They're safe. Take them.

11. take them while on webcam in case you die we can at least watch?

12. That was in bad taste, buddy.

13. well i meant we could put it on the discovery channel for scientific exploration :smoking:

14. Still not really cool. Especially since that kid did just commit suicide on a webcam, which I know is what you were referring too.

Some jokes aren't in good taste, you have to censor yourself sometimes.

15. i was totally watching that too. my buddy from up north messaged me on steam with the link. how many pills did he take?

16. I don't know, I wasn't watching it, I heard about it later and it was really a tragedy. People could have helped him and did nothing. In the words of the Boondock Saints (before I run off to work):

"As you all may remember, a long time ago, almost thirty years ago, this poor soul cried out for help time and time again, but no person answered her calls. Though many saw, no one so much as called the police. They all just watched as Kitty was being stabbed to death in broad daylight. They watched as her assailant walked away. Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men. "

17. There was this Senfield where they where all sent to prison because they where indifferent. Wasn't all that great of an episode though...

18. lol, never watched Senfield.

19. AHHAHA yeah the final episode. I fucking love that show... they filmed a guy getting robbed and were sent to 1 year in prison.

20. Oh I have seen that one, and maybe two other episodes, I remember that happening, but just them filming.

For some reason I thought that was in a movie ... oh well!