Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

16 medical MJ states?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by eagleshot, May 3, 2011.

1. I was doing some research online. I checked out this great resource here 15 Legal Medical Marijuana States and DC - Medical Marijuana - ProCon.org and it seems that there are 16 states that it's legal to smoke week for medical use. So my question is this... Where can a person with cancer purchase MJ in the state of Rhode Island, or Maine for that instance? I know that Colorado & California have dispensaries, but what about the other states?

Also, is it more difficult to get a MJ card from other states besides CA, and CO?

I also seen that in Rhode Island, you can have 2.5 oz usable; 12 plants.
    So does this mean I could grow 12 plants at one time, but only yield 2.5 ounces at once?

2. To anwser your last question you can grow 12 plants and also have 2.5 oz bought at the time of purchase you can have unlimted amount at your house

3. Rhode Island is planning to open dispensaries but recent statements by the U.S. Attorney in that state have raised doubts about the state's planned program:

NORML.ORG US RI: U.S. Attorney in R.I. Threatens to Prosecute Pot Dispensaries

4. Lol bro im sorry but your way off its 12 plants and its 2.5oz usable dro dumbass its technically illegal to sell it. No such thing as an unlimited amount unless u want the feds lurking around

5. Hey bro ,
    you can search for the better result in this topic in grasscity search section.
    you can also join the discussion group to find your proper answer.
    :p:p:p