Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

16 grams for 100 or ounce for 125?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Contemno, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Tomorrow I'm buying a sack but can't decide between getting a ounce of high mids for 125$ or 16-17 grams of some dank for 100$. When I do get the bag I'll post some pics though

2. Get the dank for sure!

3. I would say look at you financial situation, and does mids get you high. What would be more beneficial in the long run.

4. 16 grams of dank for sure.
    itll end up lasting you longer if youre relatively smart with your smoking.

my thinking is two grams of mids = one gram of dank.

5. Dank. That's all I need to say.

6. Daaaaaaank, Cant beat that deal. quarters go for 90-100 in my area. Id jump on that shit.

7. Get both bruh

8. ^ this op ^

9. I ended up buying an ounce of some high mids for $100 I'll post some pics soon

10. If it's legitimate dank, get the dank every time. Here in my area (WI) a quo of dank can be anywhere from 85-110, it's a damn good deal.

11. anything really lolz, i get my quarters for 100:mad: