16 days into flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by frank10, Sep 11, 2011.

1. So far my two plants flowering only have white hairs popping out between the branches for over a week now and no growth so far is this normal?

2. yes.... you are only 16 days into flowering. Did you count the days of 12/12 as your flowering beginning or did you start counting flowering days when you say the hairs?

3. Most common mistake.

4. 16 days won't show much growth in the buds, it takes a little while for them to start looking really good.
    Be sure that you do have your lights set on a 12 hour dark/12 hour light cycle and that no light is getting in your grow space during the dark cycle.
    Other than that just be patient, in a couple weeks you'll start seeing some mean buds :D

5. Very normal. When you go into 12/12 theres a hormone that builds up and up till its forced to flower. So in actuality you have been less then 16 days in flowering.

6. Yes by sixteen days I mean the days that have been 12/12 light/dark. What am I looking for as far as bud growth? do they start to get fatter, do more white hairs come out?

7. lots and lots of white hairs... the last 2 - 3 weeks the buds get fatter and dense.

8. Of course they do. Being that your only 16 days into flowering and on average it takes 8 weeks to flower before harvest...you have eons to go