16 day old plants small . help!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by magicc, Nov 25, 2011.

1. [quote name='"Cocakilla"']

How was the prohibition against alcohol beaten? By a massive amount of people breaking the law for their beliefs. And of course the government getting pissed at how much money they could make on taxes lol.

I don't see why you would even smoke weed if you thought otherwise.:confused:[/quote]

OK genius..

2. I'm sorry if you found that offensive, but as Marcuseiselman said, why do you smoke weed then?
    Why would you register for an online social network based off marijuana if you thought otherwise?
    Go join a network full of prohibition activists if you think otherwise.

3. [quote name='"Cocakilla"']

I'm sorry if you found that offensive, but as Marcuseiselman said, why do you smoke weed then?
    Why would you register for an online social network based off marijuana if you thought otherwise?
    Go join a network full of prohibition activists if you think otherwise.[/quote]

I never said I was offended just said its not worth smoking a joint like you said to fuck your life all up.
    Taking risks is fine but not unneccesaey risks but I'm sure if you got arrested for a joint in your car get your car towed loose children possibly whatever the dick cops do all kinds of financial trouble would u sit back and say "yeah man I dont give a fuck that joint was so worth it" I highly doubt that.

Anyhow I dont really give a fuck anyways its legal for me so guess ill be seeing ya on the next lockup NBC since you dont mind getting arrested.

4. A marijuana charge won't screw your life up. A few years in the pen for something big maybe. A few months in jail for a joint, because i would serve my time instead of paying probation fees. I don't have children, so I wouldn't lose children. I'm not an owner of a home, I'm not in the process of buying a home; so all I have to lose is time.
    Time is worth standing up for freedoms.

Good for you that you live in a "legal" state where you can still be federally prosecuted (there is no "legal" state).

And what about the other majority of the states, or the people already in prison.
    It's not "worth it" in the sense that there's so many fucking stupid laws.
    But it's "worth it" in the sense to express yourself through your actions and your knowledge of how fucked up the world is around you.

Whoopy do da, that you can still go to jail for smoking weed whenever your state laws say you can't. Your state has no power anywhere, it has no power within it's own borders.

What about the people in decriminalized states that are still going to federal prison?

5. Hows your plants doing buddy? Roots are coming outs the bottom of my cups. Gonna transfer to five gallon buckets today. Can't wait for me northern lights blue

6. [quote name='"Cocakilla"']A marijuana charge won't screw your life up. A few years in the pen for something big maybe. A few months in jail for a joint, because i would serve my time instead of paying probation fees. I don't have children, so I wouldn't lose children. I'm not an owner of a home, I'm not in the process of buying a home; so all I have to lose is time.
    Time is worth standing up for freedoms.

Good for you that you live in a "legal" state where you can still be federally prosecuted (there is no "legal" state).

And what about the other majority of the states, or the people already in prison.
    It's not "worth it" in the sense that there's so many fucking stupid laws.
    But it's "worth it" in the sense to express yourself through your actions and your knowledge of how fucked up the world is around you.

Whoopy do da, that you can still go to jail for smoking weed whenever your state laws say you can't. Your state has no power anywhere, it has no power within it's own borders.

What about the people in decriminalized states that are still going to federal prison?[/quote]

I dont agree with the laws their war on weed is a God damn shame.
    But it can screw your life up unfortunately I know someone personaly who got pulled over smoking a blunt on in their car 4 stupid inspection sticker. Got charged with dui only spent a night in jail but lost their license eventually lost his job and had to move into a shitty apartment and pay a lawyer bills for the next year. It's a damn shame But maybe he should of waited in smoke in the privacy of his own e home.
    Fucking Stupid government Nobody deserves that kind of grief Over a little weed

7. They are actually pretty good lookin . Idk if you mean me though haha. They are all standing straight up with nice lookin leaves. I'm also excited

8. Yeah man I just transplanted mine today they were all root bound n in the bottom of the cup big time. Good thing I didn't wait much longer

I ran out of dirt though I need to do the last 2 tomorrow

Look at the leaves on 1 over on they look real cool I don't know if it's because of the strain but it's growing in it looks good

ForumRunner_20111210_200228.png

ForumRunner_20111210_200244.png

ForumRunner_20111210_200258.png

ForumRunner_20111210_200312.png

9. DSCN9993.jpg

DSCN9994.jpg

DSCN9995.jpg
    not lookin too bad today. im seein some serious growth inbetween leaves and alot less top leaf growth . is this a problem or just regular growth ? not too worried though the leaves are sticking up and what not. all seems well. any comments or advice........btw your plants are lookin good man.

10. Good job man those things are looking real good yours looks bigger than mine and mine were totally root bound in those cups. Yours probably are too you should definitely transplant soon

11. Ya I figured that. I just need some more lights to get it done lol

12. I read this thread from start to finish, and the support in this thread has really encouraged me to try and start my first grow in the new year. That's awesome. Also Subbed because I'm interested in seeing what happens with Magicc & Fuzzy's plants

13. Hell ya stoneheir!!! Keep us posted bro.

14. Thinking I'm seeing some preflower. The two hair lookin things coming out wher the branches meet the main stalk . Is this male or female? I'll get pics soon

15. I dont think its all that easy to tell sex when that young not sure. Did u transplant or they still in cups?

16. They are now in butter dishes. Bigger than cups and they are almost 5 weeks old , they should be showin soon. Course it might just be wishful thinking lol. I guess only time will tell:) I'll post pics of what im seeing soon so every1 can get an idea of what it may be

17. I would really like to know to how you can tell if it's female in veg

18. wouldnt it be if pistils begin to appear where the main stem meets the branches? could be wrong but i believe thats pre flower which happens in veg.

19. hey fuzzy whats going on with that awesome lookin plant with the crazy leaves you had?

20. that shouldnt be sex, the hairs are white, and long, nothing else looks like them, if you don't see them yet you're mistaking a dif part of the plant