16 day old plants small . help!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by magicc, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Plants stretch like crazy when you flower. The plants hormones allows it to stretch and go crazy getting as big as two to three times its size. Thats why if you clone your flowering girl at this point, once it roots, its still in the flowering stage (And more importantly the part of the stage where plant growth as opposed to bud growth occurs), so this allows your clone to "ride the wave" of this outburst of hormones it puts out at this point in its life. When your reverting your clone back to veg the growth because of these hormones is unbelievable. When you revert back and "ride this wave" its like going through puberty, and then "going back in time" and getting all the benefits from "puberty" all over again! I just recently did this (And topped like 4 times) and the growth is simply amazing.

Hands down, the coolest way to cheat nature and pull as much as you can.

2. back with an update for today. i seem to have run into some sort of sickness. ive done quite a bit of research and have found that it may be caused by too much nitrogen. i cant do anything though seeing as how i dont have the cash to go get ffof (which is what ive wanted) so what can i do?? do i just leave it be?? i have mg moisture control with nutes that supposedly last 6 months :mad: a couple pics show the "dragon claw" as ive seen it called. Is she gonna be ok ? bud sites are popping everywhere and pistils and trichs seem to be coming in abundance. Question, comments , or solutions would be GREATLY appreciated. BTW happy friday fellow blades ( oh and the differences in colors of the pictures of those two bud sites is due to the flash on my cam)

DSCN0318.jpg

DSCN0319.jpg

DSCN0320.jpg

DSCN0321.jpg

DSCN0322.jpg

DSCN0323.jpg

DSCN0324.jpg

3. #243 magicc, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    Any thoughts on the claws guys???

4. Started a new thread for this babe called "sensi star plant in flowering" sub it!!!

5. They look OK dude

6. Hey guys , don't know if anybody still has their eye on this thread but I posted a new thread in indoor growing called "Almost ready for harvest I think???????" check it out!! I'd love your Guys advice !!