150w HPS mini-grow!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by mini-grow, Mar 31, 2010.

1. welll lets see serg, i painted the room flat white, not sure the brand, it was a primer. i also installed a shelf :hello: probably getting ahead of mysef here but looking to maximize yield on the grow. so i figured grab another 150 with a dual scrog setup :D. all in due time though. ive been busy constructing and manipulating, i will post some pics of the operation in about an hour you can tell me what ya think??

2. I think Serg wants to know what paint exactly, and when as he had paint fumes that caused issues with a previous grow, he's looking to help you avoid the same,....I think,lol.

3. oh no shit, let me see the brand of primer is....colorplace latex primer...

4. well, little more then 3 weeks old today. def underdeveloped, i had some problems with high heat (90+) which im sure caused the stunted growth. theyre about 6 inches tall still. in the process of germinating some more. set up the closet for a perpetua grow :) built a shelf in the closet. the bottom is for the flowering females :) i ust need a female to get some clones off now :) how old they be before they start to show some preflowers? i see 2 little hair like things at the nodes but theyre green??? they dont look like theyre coming from a sac type thing though?? idk, i guess ill just wait and see what happens!?!?!?

5. Those are called stipules, both sex's have them. Sex can be seen within 10-14 days after the 12/12 switch

Make sure the flowering section of your cab is COMPLETELY light proof from the veg cab.

6. TY for claryifying that lbh, after doing a little more research i figured that out. theres just so much information on weeks 5+ but i just cant find that much info on seedling stage...on another note.i probably should have checked this prior. but does anyone know if FFOF is sterilized? i keep finding these little grey bugs, maybe a cm long?

7. I've never had a pest of any type in mine and that's all I've ever used. Odd.

Got a camera that has a macro setting? If so, let's see a pic

As far as seedlings in ffof, just keep it watered. Let it go fully dry in between waterings but the soil has ferts in it to carry you till flowering so just keep it hydrated and keep the lights as close as possible. This is the easy part ;)

8. eh it must have been nothing i saw 2 of them in 1 pot, killed them and havent seen anymore....just keeping my eye it to see if it reappears. everything is coming along nicely. should be hitting the lights soon, about a week and a half or so. ill post some pics when i do. all plants show dominant sativa genes, very narrow finger like leaves, thin stems, branchy...we shall see what we end up with!? im psyched i want to see what the flowers look like now :):hello:

9. Being a caretaker now, it's rather amusing reading back on this and seeing how far I've come in 4 short years. Love and light <3