Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1500MG? Will I go to Outer Space?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by koolwup29, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Howdy friends,

I'm waiting for 1500mg of gummy bear edibles and I want to literally go into outer space. Anyone have any experience doing this and was it awesome or was it like that episode of Rick and Morty when there getting chased by Scary Terry? I'm an experienced cannabis user, done edible many times but never to this amount and I really want to see what happens but would like to hear other peoples insight on this.

• Like Like x 1
  2. what ever you do, don't let your parents find out

:hookah:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. I would not do that large of a dosage, it can get rather unpleasant for quite awhile.

What was the best edible you ever had? What was the dosage and the type of edible?
    Perhaps add 50 or 100 to that.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. You’ll feel like concrete and pass out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wow I would have said bugs bunny and Elmer Fudd. So old...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. My smart assed neighbor swore he never got anything from edibles so I handed him 10 of my hash capsules with clear directions to wait 2 hours between taking more. 85mg per cap. Damn fool took all 10 at once. Didn't come down for 3 days and spent the first 30 hours on the floor with the spins and unstoppable dry heaves from the spins. Like drinking 2 quarts of whisky in 10 minutes it'll make you sick as a dog. Now he won't get near an edible.

I take edibles every day for medical issues and have a massive tolerance and even I won't take more then 300-400 mg at one time and even then I know I'm in for one hell of a ride.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

BNW

• Winner Winner x 5
  7. [​IMG]

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Please listen to these folks! Maybe 300-500 mg. That would be a massive dose. Whatever you do please post your results. It's help the next blade.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Interesting and fascinating, I appreciate the feedback. I'm contemplating on maybe doing say 600-650mg, as I would rather have more of a pleasant time than a unpleasant one but if I go full throttle I will still post results either way.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I'm pretty sure I'm already feeling it and I'm watching Vsauces Mind Field and my mind is starting to blow.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Step up in 50 or 100mg increments. Wait 2 full hours to let the previous dose take full effects. As long as the trip lasts it's a good way to ease into a high dose without way overshooting. A good edible high can last 8 hours or more so you can take as much time as is needed to dial in a happy zone dose.

Also keep in mind not all edibles are created equally. I never did cop a buzz from any of the edibles in Colorado even eating several hundred mg at once. My own creations on the other hand knock the fool right out of me and send me to the moon every time.

One more thing to contemplate. Low dose people like my wife are good at just 3-5mg. At 10mg she is to high and mad at me. I need more in the 300-400mg range for a good ride so it's a huge difference in what is required for each individual.

Remember once eaten your stuck to take the ride no matter how intense it gets. Just hold on and think I really can't die from this and I DO NOT need to call 911 as that just makes all stoners look like fools.
    If it's really bad grind some black pepper corns and inhale gently the vapor off them. Don't actually snort the pepper. It'll take the edge off a bit as will some CBD oil or vape.
    Set in the back yard and watch the ants at work or contemplate your navel until your feet touch ground again.
    LMAO. :)

BNW

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Many uninitiated expect a psychedelic response from investing a large dosage of edibles but in reality it is more an inability to move while your mind is racing with thoughts like Bnw”s video. I usually have to find a single point and stare at it until my brain comes down a little bit.

But whatever you choose to do, please post so others will be informed.

13. Many uninitiated expect a psychedelic response from investing a large dosage of edibles but in reality it is more an inability to move while your mind is racing with thoughts like Bnw”s video. I usually have to find a single point and stare at it until my brain comes down a little bit.

But whatever you choose to do, please post so others will be informed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. I guess the OP is still sleeping.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. I don't remember much, I decided to meditate as I found this to actually be pretty relaxing. I ate the whole 1500mg. I ended up falling asleep and I kept waking up standing up eating peanut butter sandwiches and at one point I thought there were cops outside my building in a stand off with some guy and I had to tell myself to go to bed because what I was imagining was ridiculous. Woke up this morning feeling refreshed and rested but also still felt a bit high and then realized I was still waking up and then I was fine. It was pretty cool.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Chicken dinner right here.

I wish I could sleep more than 3 hrs a night. I might try edibles after all.

17. I usually go to bed around 8pm and end up waking up around between 2 and 4am but I would say edibles are great for sleep because I went to bed probably at around 730pm and woke up at 715am today. Dreams were also pretty lit.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Theres a video on YouTube where a dude eats around 4500mg edibles search the channel stevewilldoit.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. I wonder what the world record is.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. I'd have to say 4500 is the most I have ever seen eaten at once. Tried searching up higher then that or records and the closest I found was a guy eating a banana Sunday with 3000mg, just insane amounts lol.