150 watt micro 3 plant cfl grow (Blue Dream, Bagseed)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lalamann, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Aight, ima try and keep this journal going, the Larger lst'd and fimmed plan, AND the naturally growing larger one are the blue dreams, the sprout is from a seed i found in my carpet, could have been from schwagg up to the best of danks, so who knows how it will turn out...each one is in its own seperate box, with about 150 watts of 2700k 25 watt cfl's (GE 6 each) atm the sprout is under three 13 watt 6500k untill i deam it suit for the more intense 2700k (which in my experience also work better in VEG for plants that can handle them)

heres the 2 blue dreams
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

now heres the bagseed sprout
    [​IMG]

tell me what y'all think!!!!

2. bumpety bumpety bump!

3. :( what? no love?

4. guess ima take my journal over to rollitup (mean face) might b able to get sum opinions over there

5. Lookin very healthy man I like the lst what are those?

6. #6 lalamann, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011

cabab sticks xD (shiskabab (sp?) sticks) they come in handy in MANY plant related situations:hello:

the blue dreams freakin FLOORED ME!!!!! i have NEVER germinated a seed that had 3 prong leafs as the first true leaves, not a singl, single pronged leaf, the bagseed was different, but BOTH blue dreams grew 3 finger leaves as their first true leaves

heres an above shot of the lst'd baby, you can clearly see how the first leaf set what 3 pronged
    [​IMG]

7. I don't notice tht till you mentioned it very awesome and unique have you grown before? And how long do you plan on letting it veg for I'm on my first grow myself and can't wait to flip to flower

8. kinda my first grow, i had one bfore but i had to abandon it 2 weeks into flower do to males, so this shuld be my first finished one, and i plan on letting it veg untill october 31, gonna shoot for a new years harvest

9. You should let your girl veg as long as it takes to get atleast 12" before you flip the lights. In fact if you can get away with it let her veg for a couple months until sheis really nice and bushy. Other than that looks great man!

[​IMG]

10. i have 18 inches of vertical grow space from top of pot :rolleyes: no can do lol

11. LOL well I guess if I had really read the "micro" than that makes sense. In that case you should grow a separate mother if there is a space that you could have it maybe in a different container. Take clones from the mother, you can get some to start with rooting gel or powder in dixie cups, or rockwool ect. The reason you should shoot for clones is because when you take a clone from a sexually mature female the subsequent clones are immediately ready to flower, If you check out my grow you can see in some of the earlier posts 3 short plants that were just one solid but and only 12" tall or so. this illustrates that when you flower a clone immediately they dont grow vertically as much as they focus on flower mass.

[​IMG]

12. looking good, you're obviously going for some bushy girls there, lsting so early!

13. thats exactly what im goin for man, bigest yeild possible in the smallest space available lol

14. my kind of grow, definitely think about scrog also if you want max yield

15. already have some wire fencing cut to size for when i need it :D

16. Nice man, I really wanna try LST on my next one.

17. #17 lalamann, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2011

popped em over to 12/12 4 days ago just to sex em, and i noticed both showed balls, or what appear to be balls already, will give another day or two to be sure, but i guess thats what i get for being a cheap scape and not ordering femmed seeds, i still got the lil bagseed growin, and it lookin pretty good for its age, (6 days) i

18. [quote name='"lalaman33333"']
    popped em over to 12/12 4 days ago just to sex em, and i noticed both showed balls, or what appear to be balls already, will give another day or two to be sure, but i guess thats what i get for being a cheap scape and not ordering femmed seeds, i still got the lil bagseed growin, and it lookin pretty good for its age, (6 days) i[/quote]

Both the dreams? Even the three pronged one? Damn tht sucks good luck on the bagseed tho

19. lol they were the same pheno, they both started with 3 prongs. maybe somethinf about that had a higher chance for male,i thought i was garunteed at least one female with how healthy and un stressed they looked

20. #20 lalamann, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
    UPDATE TIME FOR THE LITTLE BAGSEED BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
    decided to do a video update this time..u like the way i conceil my identity? xD
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SalESY72kMo]update on ma baby - YouTube[/ame]