Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

150$ of what we get up here in the midwest.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by amsterdam, May 17, 2010.

1. Looks like a good amount of herb for 150, thanks for sharing :smoke:

2. dam that looks close to a O judging by the pics mids to high mids?

3. those best be dense ass nugs for it to be an o ^^^^, looks like a half to me, but i cant touch the nugs hahahaha. I like the name amsterdam tho, cause us here in the midwest, are NOWHERE near there hahahaha epic

4. that's definitely over half an o, my money is on a full zone. looks pretty dank from cell pic.

5. Nice, great pick up man!! Enjoyy!! :smoke:

6. i got 5 g's that make that look small so, it could be an super ultra mega dense o, which is ridiculous for the structure they have, or its wet as fuck still, but it looks crumbly. Dunno man, for 150 if someone gave me that and said it was even a half, i would weigh it on my own scale.