Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

15 year old weed!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Skipsomniac, Apr 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. okay so today i found my dads old stash and i believe its 10-15 years old because there was a pack of cigarettes that had only small warnings on them (australia) i put lemon skins in to moisten it up and it had no signs of mould. Moistened up nicely still a very colourful bunch of buds. Smoked that shit up and wow got such a good high from it. I can now confirm its safe to smoke no matter how old the weed is as long as it has no mould! Best taste from lemon skins.

• Like Like x 2
  2. That sounds pretty cool

3. There was a thread I read on here a couple years back where a GC member found big jars full of weed in the walls of his house that he though was from the 70s, lemme see if I can find it

• Like Like x 1
  4. Did you find it?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I hope you find it, cause that sounds pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Nah I tried, sucks too because dude had pictures of it and everything, plus the story was cool :/

7. if stored in a cool dry place and cured properly, plant matter lasts indefinitely.

8. I've smoked bud that was well over 2 years old that was stored properly and was fantastic and super potent with no noticeable loss in potency. It even had a little bit of moisture left in the buds and was not all dry and crumbly at all like some long term stored bud will get. So yeah, I think the main thing is cool dark and dry/airtight storage is the key for keeping bud long term.