15 year old girl murders 9 year old neighbor

Discussion in 'General' started by dailytoker420, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a bit old, but damn. The world never ceases to amaze me in the batshit insane things people can do.

EXCLUSIVE: Alyssa Bustamante Photos Reveal Inner Life of Elizabeth Olten's Accused Killer - Crimesider - CBS News

2. We definitely need to focus on mental health issues...

That girl is fucked up, but depression makes people do some fucked up things...

I feel bad for everyone in this situation. It was all pre-meditated too... so... that's not good. Had it just been impulsive, then maybe it wouldn't be as horrific... sad still, but shit happens...

3. I will never look at an emo kid the same. Noth that i looked at them nicely before. Something has to be done, emo kids belong in a mental hospital, all of them

4. Try to keep on topic lol, I don't need this turning into a flame fest

5. that bitch is going UPSTATE FOR LIFE!

i have been treated for major manic depression for the passed 8 months, so i can see how she may have been having some fucked up feelings, and when youre very depressed your brain just doesnt operate efficiently.

this doesnt at all justify what she did, and i believe she should pay the price for the brutality of her case.

6. When she gets outa there , I'm not associated with you.
    But I definitely agree. It's wrong hey...
    So wrong.

7. i just dont know how a 15 y/o can go about murdering that young girl in the way that she did.

and she'll never get out. its all premeditated. she had dug the grave before hand, and had killed the girl with a weapon.

this shows that she had thought about doing this before she actually had.

its just sad to see that her life is ruined at 15 you know? shes got an ENTIRE lifetime to spend in prison.

8. that one picture of her with her hand to her head like a gun reminded me of this song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmxFyf-PAV4]YouTube - Adam And Andrew - I must be Emo (Emo-Song)[/ame]

no flaming please. just reminded me of this song haha.

9. Thats what I was so suprised about. I'm not suprised about teenage murders/crimes, because unfortunately thats pretty commonplace. But every once in a while a name will come up that suprises me with the level of brutality. Strangled, stabbed, and neck slit? Thats like the MO of a grown ass serial killer.

10. Only if she's tried as an adult, which might not happen.

11. wow crazy story. i think i was still playing tag when i was 15.

12. this is the girl who wanted to see what it was like to kill somebody, right?
    i remember hearing it on the news.

13. #13 Space, Dec 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2009

I could be called 'emo'.

That doesn't mean I'll kill my neighbor.

By your logic, every black person should be arrested, they all have guns and shoot people.:rolleyes:

14. I blame the damn emo kids and 4chan.

15. Lol 4chan anyways. Thats enough to corrupt anyone.

16. WTF this girl deserves prison no doubt, its just too bad shes so young. I hope she gets the help she desperately needs.

17. Unbelievable!
    [​IMG]

18. children killing other children is a sign that the time is near..

19. What time? You think this is the first case since the dawn of man for a child to kill another child? Or is it because it happens in America, it's suddenly worse than the hell that goes on overseas?

20. Try to avoid the pointless arguing that GC is becoming famous for. I don't think he's saying that to downplay everything else in the world IMO.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.