15 year old girl died taking xtc dealer being charged with murder

Discussion in 'General' started by mike420, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Thats some of the risk thats involved with ecstacy sales.

2. Sucks for that guy.

EDIT: 420th post, woot!

3. Congratulations!:hello:

4. Shit like this really makes me mad.. but I have done X in the past, and have had wonderful experiences. Maybe she had a bad dosage?

5. Let's prosecute him for a pill that the girl willingly bought and consumed.

6. Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning the governments actions. :)

I was just merely pointing out the risk.;)

7. excatly^^. shits fucked up. he didnt do anything wrong. everybody should know their risk when dealing with any type of drug. if you take that risk its all up to you. he was just the guy she got the drug from.

8. It's just for headlines sake. It won't make it thru court, it will be apealed and changed to manslaughter or nothing but selling.

9. that sucks major for both parties involved.....

10. he should get in trouble.

from the sounds of it you shouldnt sell X to 15 year old girls, that have enough problems as it is, X is probably not the best idea.

At least leave your customers with proper warning and info.

I bet he made quite a bit of $ too.....:(

11. This one kid that I kinda knew named Demetrius(smoked a few blunts with him at a party once, talked and shit) died about a month ago. Pretty crazy story actually, there's this girl that my homeboys and I used to see every so often at this crib we chilled at, and we called her googly eyes cuz her eyes get kinda cross-eyed and shit, and her mom looks like a straight up crackhead(she has bought us beer and shit). Anyways, her mom buys like 300 Lorcets at a time because she's a fucking dope fiend, and recently she started selling bars. Well Demetrius was coked out one night(not sure how much he was on) and bought a few bars from her, and ended up dieing. Now she's being charged with manslaughter. Pretty fucked up situation.

12. That's unfortunate.
    I won't ever do ecstasy again, mainly because I was rolling every day for a few months a while back until I realized it's lame and I was just wasting money. But yeah... that's crazy.
    I don't nessicarily believe he deserves 1st degree, but, ummm. Yeah. I don't really know. Sad.

13. Word.

If you're going to cross the line of selling, you take on a responsibility to use discretion with your customers. A fifteen year old girl does not fit the bill of an appropriate consumer, regardless of the $$ in hand.

14. If I did deal X, I'd try and confirm their age in some way and only deal MD (far less likely to get the dangerous impure stuff).
    Some people are just unlucky I guess.

15. Fucking government propaganda, her urine tested possitive for e, it probably also tested positive for a whole pile of other shit, either that or she was allergic, the ld50 of ecstacy in humans is well over 2 grams

16. Allergic Reaction for sure. You dont want to scrath yourself to death when your OD'n. That sucks for both of them. And why aren't the girls friends getting in trouble?

17. It's all her friends fault..
    A "friend" used to sell ecstasy and he found himself in situations where people were reacting badly to it, he made sure muhfucks threw up instead of letting em die..

18. she was 15.

19. i didnt read it but that sounds crooked to me...put the guy in jail bc SHE took the pill and SHE bought it from him? so retarted...and we have soldiers who *legally kill other people but thats OK right? Why dont we start looking at the actions of some of these people instead of placing blame all the time..no one is willing to take responsibiliy for THEMSELVES its pathetic