Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

15 strains cured 3wk, 3mth and 6month!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Freshfed, May 7, 2011.

1. Don't take anymore pictures with your iphone. I read on here that iPhone pics are geo-tagged, so you are giving up your location, showing that and the Feds can / if they want to.. Find you.

Killer ass scope though. I never have done anything b/c I'm in no position too.. but one day I will be ... hopefully.

2. #62 Freshfed, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah but not f you disable locational services ;)

3. how much do you yield a year? pounds?

4. #64 Freshfed, Jun 29, 2011
    I don't keep a total or a record I'm afraid, and if I had I wouldn't share it I don't think, far too incriminating lol

5. you can definately tell that Cheese strain when you see those calyxes. Looks beautiful. I LOVE CHEESE SO SO MUCH. the high along with the like-no-other-smell.

6. Favorite pic. Fuck yea

7. #67 Freshfed, Jul 2, 2011
    Thanks I do love the way that looks!

8. #68 Freshfed, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2011
    New additions.

Some of the Grapefruit 2 tops, gf1 and bubblegummer , some cheese and some more blueberry :) plenty more to be jarred up... Next week and so on! Amnesia haze in 2weeks!

Attached Files:

9. Good job with the strains, lookin good.

Download the photobucket app for your iPhone, upload pics to that, then copy/paste all the URLs into one post.

10. #70 Freshfed, Jul 2, 2011
    Oh thanks but I sorted it out, new mob so was the operating software out of date! Cheers though!

11. Here's gf5,4,3,2,1 in that order under my DIY iMag lol

Peace!

Attached Files: