Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

15 strains cured 3wk, 3mth and 6month!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Freshfed, May 7, 2011.

1. #41 Freshfed, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah this is citral and quite zesty but not distinctly orange fruit more Like range flavouring sweets pretty nice though!

2. Dank lookin nuggets man!

You should take a gram of every strain you have and make some insane hash, if you dont already

3. #43 Freshfed, May 25, 2011
    Hmm sounds good but I don't know how to haha

4. OMG that cheese!

5. #46 Freshfed, May 25, 2011
    That's what I said haha!

6. Hey folks so here's some pictures from my spontaneous trip to Amsterdam! Enjoy haha.

Attached Files:

7. Oh almost forgot... Here's the orange haze then my blueberry. Only 1month cured.

Attached Files:

8. Love this thread bro, bravo!

9. You get some DANK! Keep it up! :D

10. Great White Shark is my personal favorite strain of all time. A friend of mine introduced me and he grew it himself. Amazing strain.

11. Looks yum fed. How'd the AmStam smoke smoke? Smooth, harsh, organic, strength? kewl!

12. #53 Freshfed, Jun 15, 2011
    Good but varied in quality, Dampkring was Great as was freeworld. Mexican haze, 16wk flower time my god it's fantastic pulled me out of any form of lethargy!
    All were good top were noted below and least fav was fantasia. I went to find hazes!

Day.1
    Coffeeshop Freeworld
    Neville quasi [floral and kind of passion fruit]
    Tangerine mango haze...ace just as advertised beautiful flavour and soaring high
    La cheese [was like someone took .5g cheese and .5g LA confidential and stuck it in one grinder haha] mellowed effect, kinda spacy
    Abraxas coffeeshop
    Hawaiin haze...ace

Day2
    Internet coffeeshop
    Super silver haze [decent but standard taste, I wouldn't buy again, my SSH last year was much better thn this one]

Day3
    Rookies coffeeshop
    Fantasia [complex minty almost taste, quite sharp but smooth and was definitely indi hybrid haha]

Damkring coffeeshop
    Mexican haze...ace [looks shit but holy fuk taste blows you away and the effect is fantastic... top!
    S510 haze....blew us away also on flavour, cant describe, and can't find seeds :(

Green place coffeeshop
    Chocolope [decent, chocolate after taste but only if you concentrate on it, not like ''wow choc!'']
    Nl [cheapest we bought 8euro/g, decent for price, coated and cerebral]
    Blue haze [tastes of blue cheese and gave major cotton mouth tasty though!]

Super lemon haze [clear, uplifting, long lasting and punchy at the first hit... lemon and citral fruit taste]

13. niiice cunky ass callyx's bet it was super tastey

14. Idk if this question was asked already - but why do you cure for so long? 6 month cure? You must have a stackeeeeedddd supply - I'd be damned to let some tree just chill for that long - unless I had enough to do so >.<

15. #56 Freshfed, Jun 16, 2011
    I decided last year that I wasn't going to pay for green ever again, so I teamed up with a newb grower, gave him 5preflowering plants and guided him thru using my equipment, split the crop 50/50 plus by that time my crop had come down (32oz). I cure because they say the smoke gets better with age like a wine, and it definitely changes over time and the smoke coats your mouth. Plus I never had the discipline to cure haha so I had to get a surplus to be able to retain some to cure haha! Ended up with 9 full single ounce jars of differing strains last September/October. From then I have just added to it, original jars now down to 2-5g each now but 7 month cured haha!

16. #57 Freshfed, Jun 16, 2011
    Yes it was very very smooth, distinct creamy flavour! Got more coming down in 2 weeks!

17. Damn, that's awesome. I'm a newb too! Let's team lmfao.

18. Here's my magnifier (loupe) bought it it in Amsterdam. So All I have done here is take my iPhone and put it p to the viewfinder and taken a pic! First close up is the pineapple express 7 month cured. Notice how most of the trich heads are snapped off thru age and transport in jars etc. The next is euphoria at 4months, noticeably more fresh looking in comparison (more unbroken trichs) :)

Peace

Attached Files:

19. New jars for next weeks new additions!
    Grapefruit 1-5
    Cheese and super lemon haze (2wk away)
    Amnesia haze (4wk to go)

Excited like a panda!

Attached Files: