Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

15 strains cured 3wk, 3mth and 6month!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Freshfed, May 7, 2011.

1. #21 Freshfed, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks man! :)

2. This thread delivers!
    Will definetly be back for another look.

3. #23 Freshfed, May 12, 2011
    Thanks man, any requests welcomed :)

4. Some more cheese, since I'm smoking it tonight :) smells really dairy-like, hard to explain but kind of a mix between brie cheese or some cream cheese (very gentle tho not bad), a really smooth smell. Buds are small and tight as a rock! Broken bits remain as little fat calyx ball, you'd swear it looked seeded but it isn't at all, just packed! Gonna smoke up and will post flavour and such in the moment to get the best description I can... Peace!

Attached Files:

5. fkn baked :smoke: Hit quick, forgot to post flavour in the moment lol, ok al try again!:smoke:

6. when ground, the cheese smells lemony but creamy smooth. The smoke is much the same, on the inhale its again smooth and cream but has an earthier dairy taste on the exhale, on a deep toke you get an intense cheesey-esque taste (like brie on a cracker haha) and a lasting creamy residual taste in the mouth, real nice smoke!

The high is racing me while I write :) my legs are tingling, and my entire body feels relaxed and floaty, but I can feel it brewing in my chest haha. My head is pretty uplifted, mellow and positive, although I can feel a heavier sedation effect taking effect over my entire body but not restricting motivation or wanting to move. overall I am pretty happy, cheeks rising lol :D sign of a good smoke imo :smoke:

peace!

7. Pics of the great white shark please! One of my favourite strains :smoke:

8. soon dude, gf sleeping atm and stash away lol:smoke:

9. #29 Freshfed, May 14, 2011
    Not much left, floral perfume smelling and earthy, dense and think scented when ground up! (7month cured) pics in diff lighting conditions

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Beautiful shit man. You done it all yourself? Im in love. seen a couple grows in person. would love to have a buddy show me a huge op. like this.... only in my dreams! maybe one day ill get to CA or Rado'

11. yeah all myself, this thread is all my stuff from 2010, excluding a few incinerated varieties that didn't last as long haha. I don't do huge op's, I do grow between 6-15 strains at once tho! check my journal, just joined this site so not many comments yet lol. currently growing;

grapefruit
    super lemon haze
    amnesia haze
    blueberry
    cheese
    blue cheese
    white rhino
    purple no.1
    bubblegummer

new seeds...
    vanilla kush
    sage
    sweet tooth
    burmese kush
    blueberry gum
    cali hash
    auto haze

peace!

12. That's yummy good looking freshfed! WoWzers!

13. next week I will be adding pics of my newly cropped blue cheese, blueberry and white rhino... plus a non-purple purple no.1 lol

also any pics or strain reviews for smoking or growing just request, I don't want to waste my time if people won't read haha!

any advice or questions please ask also!

Peace! :smoke::hello::wave:

14. That cheese is something crazy isn't? I have like a quarter left from an once and it is by far the weirdest smelling weed I have ever had...its actually unpleasant to me but everyone I show it to says it smells so dank...I think it smells like sweaty feet and dirty ass all rubbed together but it gets me hiiiiiiiiiiggggh so its w/e.

15. #35 Freshfed, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    telling me man, its soooo weird. I taste brie cheese when i smoke it!

heres one of our cropped buds[​IMG]

so smooth and creamy! perfect high too, clear and relaxing!

16. Very nice work sir. Subbed in anticipation of some white rhino shots.

17. That looks incredible.:smoke::eek:

18. #38 VapeNStone, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
    looks like the pineapple I have right now. Although yours looks just a tad bit better, probably due to it not being transported. Either way, nice freaking buds!

19. Jar of blueberry, 3wk dry and a bud of orange haze (jar here too if anyone wants a full pic)

Peace!

Attached Files:

20. ooooo orange haze!!! I have had mango haze before and it tasted just like oranges. They can't be that far apart.