Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

15 strains cured 3wk, 3mth and 6month!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Freshfed, May 7, 2011.

1. 6mnth

Pineapple express (special pheno)
    Pure power plant
    Great White shark
    Super lemon haze
    Sensi star
    Sharks breathe
    Heavy duty fruity
    Warlock
    Wappa

3month
    Chalas
    Northern light (hybrid I'm sure)
    Euphoria

3wk
    Bluecheese
    Big Buddha cheese
    Silver haze

Any reviews, questions or requests are welcomed. I will post pics upon request. Had started this thread earlier, had 12 or so posts then it disappeared (error 404)! So I wont invest too much time now filling details in, so anything u wanna know just ask... About to roll up some pineapple express (which tastes of strawberry cream and hints of coffee)!

Peace!

2. Pineapple 6month cure

Attached Files:

3. oh my that looks delicious! definitely let us know how that smokes

4. #4 Freshfed, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Smooth with coffee notes on the exhale, creamy fruit on the inhale and a nice massaged warmth and velvety smoothness the throat! Half way thru and I'm misspelling all over the place haha, taking ages to write this post, feeling uplifted, with the effect mainly as a heady high, together with a mild tingling throughout my chest and legs. Energy and motivation levels have remained the same perhaps a little more perky!

5. nice man, id like to see that super lemon haze?

6. Sorry super lemon haze is flowering now, super silver haze is what I have 6month cured! Apologies!

7. That's some super dank Pineapple Express man

8. #8 Freshfed, May 7, 2011
    Thanks!

9. Request: Heavy duty fruity & wappa :)

and any others u got, noone likes a thread without good pics ;)

-BH

10. Euphoria 3month cured

Attached Files:

11. you should dump a few of each strain all in one post

12. #12 Freshfed, May 7, 2011
    Some Wappa: super super dense, chunky and short. mildl taste, the least taste of all my collection, nothing special flavour-wise. The high is a real nice mental massage quite uplifting but still with Indica typical effects on the body.

Attached Files:

13. #13 Freshfed, May 7, 2011
    Using the iPhone app and it won't let me upload more than 1 at once for some reason. Peace

14. #14 Freshfed, May 7, 2011
    Heavy duty fruity by TH seeds, this was a wild one, 4/5 were male seeds, the female was squat and chunky with lots of leaf and heavy bud, the hairiest plant ive ever grown, long brown hairs everywhere, looked nothing like the website pic haha! The smoke is unique, tastes akin to smoked foods, with deeper Passion
    Fruit taste hiding along with menthol. Weird one.

Attached Files:

15. Chala 3month cure. Tropically Fruity and smooth!

Attached Files:

16. This is 1month cured G-13. Tastes like cough medicine, but I've been saving it to cure a while before having a proper smoke of it so i will need to revisit this one later, plus I'm sure there will be controversy as to if it is or isn't G-13 and obviously I have no definitive proof it is, but this plants lineage can be traced back at-least 10 years, clone from clone etc (then I wasn't able to trace it further back after that due to not knowing the guy to ask him who he got it from 10 years ago lol) either way it's excellent and the high is powerful and with no stone-over effects.

Attached Files:

17. Ok here's a pic of the collection each containing a diff strain. The pics are; sensi star (1month) 2pics. blue cheese (1month, a must have smoke in my opinion), uk buddha cheese, silver haze hybrid, all under 1month cured, thn pure power plant (6month cured), finally the sensi star at 6month ( diff pheno from the 1month cured).

Attached Files:

18. Beautiful stash man.

Damn! I need some of that.

19. Check my other thread for pics of my current strains in flower.

20. The cheese

Attached Files: