15 States including Texas submit petition to succeed from US

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NasaJoe, Nov 11, 2012.

1. #101 kayakush, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012

2. Obama would probably bait the opposing states into making the first punch

Kind of in a way that was done to Fort Sumter... the US military base inside the Confederacy.

But it's kind of scary with the drone strikes. Who's to say he wont use them on Americans? (OH WAIT NEVER MIND)

3. #103 kayakush, Nov 13, 2012
    why not sign the white house petition to reclassify cannabis instead and fuck this petty bickering.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...paign=shorturl

IT IS LEGIT. DO IT. GET UP, STAND UP, STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT. who gives a shit about petitions to secede on a forum for cannabis reform and education. people please sign the petition.

4. This isn't bickering...it's food for thought... mental exercises...discussing secession scenarios.

If you want to make a subject about that, you should do that instead of hijacking the topic. Obama has already responded to a petition like this... he basically laughed at it with his group of cronies.

5. fucking html

6. i hear ya, but why not throw some herb in the bowl?

7. Im in North Carolina and all i can say is its about damn time.

8. Federal Supremacy is deeply embedded into the American psyche through public education. The cult of personality surrounding Abraham Lincoln has done much to accomplish this assertion of the legitimacy of the Federal Government, no matter how apparent it's crimes are.

Abraham Lincoln serves as the intellectual founding for today's Imperial Presidency, and the precedent for today's warfare-welfare state. The first use of military conscription, alongside the suspension of Habeas Corpus, imprisonment of journalists, institution of the income tax, protectionist tariffs, fiat currency or 'greenbacks', and support for segregation alongside a desire to deport blacks to British colonies.

Had the Southern states been allowed to peacefully secede without hostility from Lincoln, it is likely race relations would have improved vastly quicker, without the foundations of today's imperialism to boot. The Federal Fugitive Slave Act would've been made null through secession, allowing slaves the opportunity to flee without fear of being sent back South after making their way to the Union states. This would have done irreparable harm to the agricultural economy of the south, forcing the abandonment of slavery.

Without a southern population subjected to 15 years of poverty, or "reconstruction", it is also likely that blacks would not have become the political victims of southerners who felt so bitter towards Lincoln's might makes right dictatorial approach to governance.

tl;dr

Americans are not unlike peoples throughout history, they worship Machiavellian leaders, and scorn those who question the history books written by Machiavellian boot-lickers.

9. I've done plenty of that in the past.

10. Aw yeah Colorado can become the worlds first square country lol

11. WTF, lighten up. It was just a tongue-in-cheek ancient joke.
    You think Washington would nuke New York City? Or Chicago? Where else would they use nukes -- in the Rockies? What would be the point? If the FedGov nuked a major city, you don't think the rest of the country would descend on Washington -- or whatever the nearest gov't office happened to be -- and start cutting throats? Political support for whatever regime happened to be in power at the time would disappear like the wind.

How many US soldiers would be willing to destroy major US cities and commit mass-murder on their own families, friends, and countrymen?

Would they send aircraft carriers up the Mississippi? Would they even fit? And what would they do once they got there? Level every town on the banks?

Nukes and tanks and aircraft carriers are irrelevant in guerrilla warfare. You should educate yourself on the subject.

12. Yup, I agree with all of that especially regarding Lincoln -- America's First Tyrant.

The whole idea of the fedgov being a creation of the states, who joined the union voluntarily and therefore have the moral right to leave if they wish, has been buried by tons of propaganda in the past 150 years.

13. Those petitions are completely meaningless. Getting the necessary number of signatures means that Jay Carney will actually acknowledge the petition in a press briefing ("We're not gonna do it, next question"), and he usually doesn't bother with that.

14. Well that's anticlimactic. You just killed the eruption of revolutionary feelings in me. Ah well, on to the next cause!

15. #115 kayakush, Nov 13, 2012
    yes i do, and i hope u are prepared bro.....this is no joke. they want to have less than a few hundred thousand people to be left. the ones they want. as for the other comment, i apologize if i came off as an ass, but do u really know who controls the buttons to the super computer that runs this shit? is it that hard to imagine?

16. Hey here's one everybody can get behind: require all hot women to fuck any guy who wants her.

Seems like a pretty solid idea . . . ?

17. [quote name='"Fizzly"']
    Hey here's one everybody can get behind: require all hot women to fuck any guy who wants her.

Seems like a pretty solid idea . . . ?[/quote]

It already works in several Muslim countries... Why not here

18. How many conspiracy websites do you visit every day? :confused:

19. [quote name='"Fizzly"']
    Hey here's one everybody can get behind: require all hot women to fuck any guy who wants her.

Seems like a pretty solid idea . . . ?[/quote]

You have created an eruption of a different sort.. this one's more physical. I'll just leave it at that.

20. just this one.......u r blind.....i will not bother u anymore, have a great life. :D