Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$15 dime

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ohyeahsonn, Oct 24, 2008.

1. good deal? its my first time. guys says he'll get me a dime for 15. i thought a dime was 10 but hey, im not complaining, or should i be?

2. It really depends on the weed man.

3. well hes probably selling mids and he prob knows you can be taken advantage of so yeah. i would never pay 15 bucks for a gram of mids. i mean i wouldnt even buy a dimebag because i smoke to much weed and thats a waste but still your only 5 bucks shy of a dub which is usualy 3.5 grams for 20.

4. sinceyour new to smoking with no connects im assuming i would buy it. chances are its a tad high but whatever, whats 5 bucks when you want to get stoned?

5. true dat. I would say just buy it. and yes, chances r its prolly some reggie and hes just taking advantage of you and rippin you 5 bucks but its w/e.

6. i also agree depends on the weed. some ass actually wanted 4.3 grams for a dime... uh hell no. not to mention dank. shit,... over that drama quick

7. It does not depend on the weed. A dime sack is called a dime sack because it costs $10, a dub because it costs $20.

8. Generally a dime is a gram of weed. And when buying in grams you should only pay on max: $10/gram for mids/regs and about $20/gram for some name brand strain or chronic. Also keep in mind that the more you buy the better a deal you can get most of the time :)

But chances are you are getting mids, but for it being your first time don't sweat it.

9. seriously?
    a dime is 3.5 grams.

10. Yeah where I'm from a dime is a 10 sack...which comes out to 2 G's of mids. Half G of dank.

11. A dime is 1 gram of weed, a dub is 2 grams(dub = double dime)....lol You must have already bought it and ur high. Im kinda in the same shoes you are, besides my uncle and my dad I only have 1 connect outside the family and so I have to go with whatever price he gives me unless I can talk him down. Im suppost to pick up a quarter ounce tonight and he's gunna charge me $25 which i think is a good deal, i just wonder what kinda weed it is...

12. It should not depend on the type of weed because a dime is just ten dollars worth of the weed you are buying...so honestly you shouldn't be paying more then ten dollars. Good luck!:smoke:

13. thats not a dime than, a dimebag means 10 dollars of any drug.

14. quoted for truth, apprentices

15. wtf
    a dime is a 10 sack
    idk how its a 15 dollar dime
    dime sacks are usually around .7 but i get grams for 7 bucks with a good connection

16. you can't have a $15 dime, a dime is $10.
    it could be from a 3.5 to 1g of weed.

17. Damn a gram for 10 dollars? Damn I'm glad I don't live in those places a dime here is usually 4gs. Unless it's corn then it will come down to 2 - 2.5+g depending on the dealer.

18. see thats what i thought (dime=$10 no matter what). maybe he's stupid so he thinks its 10g haha probly not tho. either way its my first time so idc its worth it i guess. hes not a big seller and he hasnt sold in a while. going to his dads this wknd to get the hookups. i think theres plants there

19. OK, guys.. A dimebag doesn't = a gram. A dimebag is 10 dollars worth of weed.

So slap that mothafucka across the cheek and tell 'em to start makin' sense.

Keep yo pimp hand strong. :devious:

20. qft muha fuka, sory i atch a lot of chapelle. anyway a dime is 10 of ANY DRUG, not just weed, and a dub is 20 of any drug. buy weight, like an 8th, an eighth must weigh out to 3.5 grams