15 days old - bagseed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by markymark420, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Found a seed in an 1/8 of Facelift I got, can’t remember the name of the dispensary. She is now 15 days old going to top her in a few days. See what happens with her. I have a larger spot for her just getting it ready she should be fine for a little while in here. I hope.
    IMG_1749.JPG IMG_1772.JPG IMG_1843.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Might be topping too soon. Usually wait till 4-6 nodes, on the safe side. Do you do LST?

3. 4th node is already showing. But yeah I’m going to wait until it has 5. And yes I’m going to be doing some lst on this one keep ass short as I can.

4. IMG_1570.JPG
    Here’s one I’ve been training since 5 node. Haven’t counted how many yet, but it’s bushing fast. Here’s a pic of the same plant on Thursday IMG_1571.JPG
    I plan to FIM in four days, give it some rest from transplant. I’m also going to trying FIMMING the bottom stems, since they’re outgrowing the top

5. Nice! Just fim’d mine. Fim’d on top of 4th node and cut everything below 4th
    IMG_1918.JPG

6. I’ve never seen that before. You defoliate all the way down? Can you tell me more about that? I just FIMed today on some lower nodes. IMG_1628.JPG IMG_1629.JPG

7. It’s how they start Mainlining. Going to try and do something like that. Experimenting and going to see where she ends up

8. What exactly is mainlining?

9. This is mainlining. Not my pic btw
    IMG_1948.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pulled to many leaves off. It's going to have a slow recovery. I mainlined my first grow. But left more leaves for recovery and better growth. Keep me posted I'm intrigued in the recovery time

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Some of these techniques are just gawdy. You inflict months worth of setback for what, maybe an oz or so more for the final yields or a more visible looking plant?

This structure can be achieved with some proper LST and a little defoliation and a whole lot less stress

12. I just did some major defoliation and training. Here’s some pics IMG_1649.JPG IMG_1658.JPG
    These are before and after photos. I’ll let you know how it recovers

13. If you got the time why not. This isn’t all I have. View my posts if you’d like. Not really a setback just side work lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lol I might have we’ll see, I will keep it updated

15. IMG_1666.JPG
    Here’s the plant from earlier pictures with a little recovery

16. Looking good!

• Like Like x 1
  17. She seems to be recovering quite well
    IMG_1963.JPG IMG_1964.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  18. How’s she looking? Any tips on when it’s best to top it again? I’m sure not now just wondering when would be best
    IMG_1995.JPG IMG_1997.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  19. I would at least let your new top growth get a few nodes maybe 4-5

Sent from my Coolpad 3310A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I think I also would put it in a bigger pot before or around the time you plan topping again

Sent from my Coolpad 3310A using Grasscity Forum mobile app