15 day old plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SMDforCABBAGE, Jun 10, 2012.

1. she's about two weeks now:) she look ok? little bit of a bug problem when she first started but were okay now.
    im not claiming this plant as mine.

Attached Files:

2. Looks all right, although the leaf shape seems a bit odd to me. Could just be the type of strain though. What strain is it?

3. [quote name='"vc1492a"']Looks all right, although the leaf shape seems a bit odd to me. Could just be the type of strain though. What strain is it?[/quote]

Cinderella 99

4. bump* anyone else have anything to add?

5. Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight they can get. Thanks for the motivation.

6. lol? :rolleyes:

7. [quote name='"Corto Malteze"']

lol? :rolleyes:[/quote]

I read something about not postin pics from ur phone so I turned off my gps thing and 3g and instead used my wifi. just being safe tho

8. [quote name='"outsidebaker"']Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight they can get. Thanks for the motivation.[/quote]

thanks man for sure. if anyone wants updates subscribe to the thread and ill add pics every week or so

9. makes me wonder which one of us has the real c99 my leaves look nothing like those, way pointier and more narrow, I have 6 going about 3 footers..

10. [quote name='"mike trich"']makes me wonder which one of us has the real c99 my leaves look nothing like those, way pointier and more narrow, I have 6 going about 3 footers..[/quote]

Probably have a different phenotype.
    Lecture time..
    Yes, you both have the same genotype, this is referring to the certain strain. C99. However the phenotype may be different, the phenotype refers to the physically look of the plant.

11. [quote name='"OGBuddha13"']

Probably have a different phenotype.
    Lecture time..
    Yes, you both have the same genotype, this is referring to the certain strain. C99. However the phenotype may be different, the phenotype refers to the physically look of the plant.[/quote]

thanks