15 clones what do i do?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by switchridex, Jun 4, 2011.

1. #1 switchridex, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    Hello gc...im puzzled on what to do.heres a

2. When i say rooted in bags i mean they were well rooted in rockwool cubes and were planted a few days ago

3. It depends on how big you want them to be when they are ready to harvest. Once you start flowering they will double and possibly tripple in size so keep that in mind with the size of your grow space.

4. Dumpster dude... where in Ohio are you at!? if not in ohio.. good call on jacking clones from a dumpster!

5. Get another light just one 600 is pushing it with that many plants. General rule of thumb is 100 watts for the 1st plant and 50 watt each additional plant so 11 plants under a 600 watt setup. Larger plant #'s don't necessarily mean larger yield #'s
    ~spacejerk234

6. This iant my first grow. Im aware of the 100 watt/plant rule. I was thinking of switching to flowering earlier instead of longer veg time. I was thinking having a few extra plants should cut veg time down but not hurt yield.to badly.......and yep gotta love the real ohio dumpster strain....great sog candidate.

7. Has the ohio dumpster strain made it out of ohio yet? I left and keep mine with me. Dont want to lose it