Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Drabbit007, Jul 6, 2017.

1. #1 Drabbit007, Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017

2. ... Ran across a weed plant where???

I think you stole someone's grow bro.

3. Haha no bought it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Definitely not spider mites. They're plural for a reason. How do you know it is a weed plant? Pictures would be helpful.

5. Yes I'll post pictures tomorrow. And I know it's a weed plant lol

6. Im asuming your 65w grow lights are Cfls, if so you want them 2-3 inches away at all times, slowly rise them with the plant to avoid burns. Also when watering wait for your pot to feel really light then water until you get 10-15% runoff. Let it have wet and dry periods, when dry the roots grow bigger in search for moisture resulting in a bigger plant. Bigger plant bigger buds. Also you should get a ph pen or the drops, you want your plant to take in water with a ph of 6.0-6.5. If its too low or too high you will get nutrient lockout which aint good. Also keep a fan on it if you dont already have one, it imitates nature and the plants need it to get stronger stems and more oxygen. Thats about all I got for now. O and soil is key, you want it to not be too dense as where water cant pass through, you dont want moisture to sit in the soil really long cuz it can cause root problems. Thats all

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]