Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

146 4.5gram hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420DongIt, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Is 146$ alot for 4.5 gram of hash, i dont really know the quality of it, my friend said he thought it was good though.

2. Are blades allergic to maths?

That's $32.44 per gram (and you totally could have figured that out on your own with common office equipment).

Yes, that is a lot. Better be good stuff! :)

3. I guess i just couldve aksed if $32.44 per gram is a lot lol ,my bad. Ye and it better be good stuff man or ill get kinda sad  :cry:

4. Sorry, I didn't mean to be a tool, just a little drunk. ;)

If it makes you happy, then it is totally worth it!

Think of all the stupid things people will gladly spend $150 on.... who needs new shoes? :)

5. you could build a house in my country for that. I'd hope to be able to drive it for that price